What part/peripheral do you regret buying the most?

Gandek

AIO CPU Cooler (Corsair H80i V2). Whilst they're pretty good. I didn't like how bulky it was & that it does no better job than the Noctua cooler I am now using.

Saying that I just turned around & sold it, so there's that.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Regrets:

-Corsair 570X case, such high hopes, such a chaotic POS of a case that corsair should shake their heads at for even offering.

-Corsair Graphite Series 230T > mainly regret this just because its Orange. Was neat for the build i had in at the time, but useless for any other build. 

-Razer Ornata RGB Keyboard, in all honesty i purchased new at a great deal (less than half price of what mem-express was selling for causing the manager to question and nearly deny the deal). Overall for the price i'm happy. The backlights are a bit of a pos, typing on it isnt too bad, key stroke difficutly is up there but i like the positive click that on the key stroke, and i was unable to find any cherry mxblue keyboards locally at the time.

Thats about it for any real regrets on purchases, everything else i have used and have no real complaints with.