OnePlus 5T recommendations

BLVCKRIPPER

hey,

at the moment I own a samsung galaxy s5 neo with 16gb and I would like to upgrade to the OnePlus 5T.

Which Variant should i buy the [6 64gb or 8 128].

Do you know some really good functions with this i haven´t on other phones?

Has this phone any negative point?

Which are the best points?

thx BLVCKRIPPER

PCMASTERRACE:

Intel Core i7 4790K @4,8GHZ | ASUS GTX 1080TI 11GB StriX OC @2 ghz | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | G Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16gb | 750 Watt Corsair Power Supply
Zalmann Z11 + | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 3 | 6TB + 500 GB HDD | 250GB SSD | 500GB SSD
Samsung SyncMaster S22B300B | Benq RL2455HM | Acer XF270HUAbmiidprzx
Zowie FK2 |Corsair K70 LUX MX RED | Razer Megalodon 7.1 Headset | Auna Mic 900B | XXL Mousepad from TrilluXe

SV:

AMD FX 4100 | MSI 760GMA-P34 | 1TB HDD | Intel PRO 1000 PT | 8GB DDR3 non ECC | 500 watt gold PSU | Xilence AMD 3+ cooler

I reccomend you buy used or new galaxy s8.It is water resistant and the resolution is higher.I don't use more than 2 Gigs or ram on mine.

well for me i recommended samsung galaxy note 8..its best phone for any choices..

----------------PC RIG-----------------

Motherboard-ASUS PRIME A320M-K

CPU-AMD RYZEN 5 1400

GPU-ZOTAC GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC Edition

RAM-Kingston 8GB DDR4 2133MHZ

HDD-WD BLUE 1TB HDD

SSD- Kingston A400 SSD 240GB

PSU-CORSAIR VS550Watt PSU

Monitor-Dell S2218H Full HD

16 minutes ago, BLVCKRIPPER said:

hey,

at the moment I own a samsung galaxy s5 neo with 16gb and I would like to upgrade to the OnePlus 5T.

Which Variant should i buy the [6 64gb or 8 128].

Do you know some really good functions with this i haven´t on other phones?

Has this phone any negative point?

Which are the best points?

thx BLVCKRIPPER

Go for the 128 GB model, I went for the 64Gb and it got full quick as the phone does not support Micro SD.

Negative I found:
Headphone jack is weak, compared to the S7 Edge and S8

No SD Card  

Android pay was a little glitchy, it would sometimes randomly not work while my S7 Edge would be fine.

Positives:

OS is close to stock android and didn't come with bloatware.

The face ID is amazingly fast and so is the Finger print reader.

The 18:9 Screen is amazing (However the res could have been higher) 

Battery life, could easly get a day, day 1/2 from it.

Dash charge is amazing, charges in like 30mins.  

The keyboard on that phone is awesome, Emojis, animated emojis and gifs. 

Honestly either one is fine. Most people won't use more than 64gbs of storage, and cloud storage is a thing.

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

40 minutes ago, <Aleks> said:

Go for the 128 GB model, I went for the 64Gb and it got full quick as the phone does not support Micro SD.

Negative I found:
Headphone jack is weak, compared to the S7 Edge and S8

No SD Card  

Android pay was a little glitchy, it would sometimes randomly not work while my S7 Edge would be fine.

Positives:

OS is close to stock android and didn't come with bloatware.

The face ID is amazingly fast and so is the Finger print reader.

The 18:9 Screen is amazing (However the res could have been higher) 

Battery life, could easly get a day, day 1/2 from it.

Dash charge is amazing, charges in like 30mins.  

The keyboard on that phone is awesome, Emojis, animated emojis and gifs. 

ok it gives 2 colours of it red and black. Which one do you own? Which one would u buy?

PCMASTERRACE:

Intel Core i7 4790K @4,8GHZ | ASUS GTX 1080TI 11GB StriX OC @2 ghz | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | G Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16gb | 750 Watt Corsair Power Supply
Zalmann Z11 + | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 3 | 6TB + 500 GB HDD | 250GB SSD | 500GB SSD
Samsung SyncMaster S22B300B | Benq RL2455HM | Acer XF270HUAbmiidprzx
Zowie FK2 |Corsair K70 LUX MX RED | Razer Megalodon 7.1 Headset | Auna Mic 900B | XXL Mousepad from TrilluXe

SV:

AMD FX 4100 | MSI 760GMA-P34 | 1TB HDD | Intel PRO 1000 PT | 8GB DDR3 non ECC | 500 watt gold PSU | Xilence AMD 3+ cooler

1 hour ago, BLVCKRIPPER said:

ok it gives 2 colours of it red and black. Which one do you own? Which one would u buy?

I own the Black one, however, colour is a personal thing, so take whatever you like more. 

Sry for the slow reply.

I own the Oneplus 5t and only have one negative with it, when holding landscape when watching videos or games, you sometimes accidentally swipe down on the fingerprint sensor, however everything else about this phone is brilliant.  I have the 128gb model and have already used up 32gb storage (mostly photos and apps) so i am glad i have chosen that model