Is this Airflow path ok?

Lukas_Tabery

Hello,

Im a 1st time system builder and wanted to build said 1st system inside of the inwin 303c. My question is if i can use a 360 mm radiator that draws air in from behind, as well as a 120mm fan in the back (that also draws in air) without fans at the bottom. I want to use the CM vertical gpu bracket so i can't mount fans at the bottom. Will i achieve acceptable temperatures with this?

10 minutes ago, Lukas_Tabery said:

Hello,

Im a 1st time system builder and wanted to build said 1st system inside of the inwin 303c. My question is if i can use a 360 mm radiator that draws air in from behind, as well as a 120mm fan in the back (that also draws in air) without fans at the bottom. I want to use the CM vertical gpu bracket so i can't mount fans at the bottom. Will i achieve acceptable temperatures with this?

Probably, though the hot air would prefer to go out the top of the case not the bottom if that is an option on that case.

If your GPU fans are up against the glass in that case the temps will not be as good as they could be with a normal mount, but if you change the fan curve you can get it back to normal.

From my understanding of the case, it's unable to have a 360mm on the back - only mounted to the side of the case.

I'm also uncertain as to how you would place the PCI-E slot cover - the Inwin 303c doesn't (to my knowledge) have support for vertical mounting.

303c_overview_size_01.png.953ba4d757e4447cb38b6d7a845e1a88.png

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/