Personality test thread? Personality test thread.

openthatchest

ISFP-T, though I've also tested as a few others in the past. (This one is just what I usually end up as)

Perhaps add a poll to the thread with each of the 16 types as options? (If it allows 16 options)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

INTJ-A

architect - assertive (i get this every time)

97-99% introvert depending on how i'm feeling

1 minute ago, TheKDub said:

ISFP-T, though I've also tested as a few others in the past. (This one is just what I usually end up as)

Perhaps add a poll to the thread with each of the 16 types as options? (If it allows 16 options)

i'll see if the poll works.

I'm a CUNT.

On the test I change pretty much every time I take it.

The last time I was ENTJ (or something like that).

Edit: Yep, it changed again

Screenshot_20180220-075726.thumb.png.281eb44d2ef9dae719dc5d077076a196.png

I'm getting more and more convinced that this is just modern day astrology.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

3 minutes ago, Volbet said:

I'm a CUNT.

On the test I change pretty much every time I take.

The last time I was ENTJ (or something like that)

kek

10 minutes ago, Volbet said:

I'm a CUNT.

On the test I change pretty much every time I take.

The last time I was ENTJ (or something like that).

Edit: Yep, it changed again

Screenshot_20180220-075726.thumb.png.281eb44d2ef9dae719dc5d077076a196.png

I'm getting more and more convinced that this is just modern day astrology.

intresting how you get different results...

I'm a shy extrovert with Altruistic narcissism.

Everyone has a different opinion on personality and there is no blood test for it.

So I define myself by what others call me:

Some people call me the space cowboy, some call me the gangster of love. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

You guys know the Myers-Briggs test is more or less just pseudoscience, right?
Not repeatable, no evidence for the dichotomies claimed... Basically only used by the business community and nobody else.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

6 minutes ago, Serin said:

You guys know the Myers-Briggs test is more or less just pseudoscience, right?
Not repeatable, no evidence for the dichotomies claimed... Basically only used by the business community and nobody else.

It helped me discover that I was a lover and a sinner and a midnight toker.   I might even be a Joker.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

2 hours ago, openthatchest said:

intresting how you get different results...

Becuase it's not really an exact science. A lot of the test is very vague and very dependend on mood.

13 minutes ago, mr moose said:

It helped me discover that I was a lover and a sinner and a midnight toker.   I might even be a Joker.

I found out I was a space cowboy. I heard people like us are good at freefalling together. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I’m not complaining being a logician 

48C50B1B-1DC7-4108-A9D8-CAB4BE528297.thumb.png.182f15866edb1c6b86601ae29bf11641.png

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

INTP-T here

But isnt these personality tests kinda meh. It works, but labeling someones personality is difficult.

Its like every psycologist, they want to put a label on everyone

I must have taken this test a dozen times and the result is always the same, The Architect. 

5a8c30c37aaca_CapturadeTela(7).png.7e3a61251526050b79b964f80b400ea3.png

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

-= Locked =-

This has been posted before.

We dont need multiple topics on the same theme, it clutters the forum.

Better suited as a Status Update anyhow.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER