Wanting to Add RGB Light Strips to Case

Omikse

Needing more advice from you all. So as the title states, I am want to add some RGB light strips to my Thermaltake Overseer RX-1 case. I have a Crosshair VI Hero board along with Aura Sync so I can sync my system (unless there is a better program for this) so it needs to be able to work with the program, excuse the pun. As you may have already guessed, I will be using the RGB header on the board so it can sync better without having to use a separate junction box or what ever they are called. So what would be my best option when it comes to lighting and price?

OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VI Hero, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Heat Sink: AMD Wraith Prism RGB, Video Card: FTW GeForce RTX 3080, Memory: 4 x G. Skill Trident Z RGB Royal 8GB (total 32GB), Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power Grand RGB750W, MonitorAOC Q32G1WG4, HD: 2 x Samsung EVO 850 and 4 x Seagate 2TB ST2000DL 003-9VT166 SATA HD, Keyboard: G. Skill RipJaws KM780R RGB Mechanical Keyboard, Mouse: Logitech G903 Wireless, Network Adaptor: D-Link DWA-192 AC1900 Wi-Fi USB 3.0

You're pretty much stuck with things that are Asus Aura compatible, so the super-cheap 20 bucks-for-a-few-meters Strips are out of question.

Almost anything that's compatible should have a relatively high lifespan, since LED strips aren't that easy to mess up on.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

2 hours ago, bob51zhang said:

You're pretty much stuck with things that are Asus Aura compatible, so the super-cheap 20 bucks-for-a-few-meters Strips are out of question.

Almost anything that's compatible should have a relatively high lifespan, since LED strips aren't that easy to mess up on.

So what would you recommend if anything. I would like to get the bigger bang for my buck so to speak. The more LED's per strip the better.

OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VI Hero, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Heat Sink: AMD Wraith Prism RGB, Video Card: FTW GeForce RTX 3080, Memory: 4 x G. Skill Trident Z RGB Royal 8GB (total 32GB), Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power Grand RGB750W, MonitorAOC Q32G1WG4, HD: 2 x Samsung EVO 850 and 4 x Seagate 2TB ST2000DL 003-9VT166 SATA HD, Keyboard: G. Skill RipJaws KM780R RGB Mechanical Keyboard, Mouse: Logitech G903 Wireless, Network Adaptor: D-Link DWA-192 AC1900 Wi-Fi USB 3.0