Gaming mouse under $30

this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M26YUKO/?cstrackid=4f5ed621-06cc-4f2a-a7db-0cc6e1f7a0ad&tag=cs-logtk-20

Or this: https://www.amazon.com/Sharkoon-Shark-Force-Gaming-000SKSFB/dp/B00L6HCXRE?tag=hardwar0d-20

these are the ones that I think I will best like. I have somewhat big hands in my opinion, but it is kind of a struggle for me to use something like the plus iPhone models with one hand. For the rgb thing, can I change it with a mac, or maybe use the software on windows and it would stay when connected to a different pc? 

I was also thinking this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M9DDCKD/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=scattervoltyt-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B01M9DDCKD&linkId=02c6134f1092169da2eeb9074f47c0c6  

but some people are saying that the corsair mouse fits better for people with small hands.

By the way this is my first post in this website, I have folled the LTT channel for a while but I have recently decided to dive in and join you guys here :P

I have smaller hands, and I would personally go for the g203. If you wanted to save some money the Redragon Centophorus would be nice.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

Hardware Canucks just did a video on this. I recommend it.

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

I found a Redragon Cobra for $20 though it is around the same size as my M65 from Corsair. I believe it could work depending on the angle that you have your hand in while using a mouse.

Link - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0751D11BL/ref=sspa_dk_detail_2?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B0751D11BL&pd_rd_wg=gg5tF&pd_rd_r=SH6ZD7KJ3VTJ3WV48K5Z&pd_rd_w=rb4MP

I personally can vouch for the Corsair Harpoon. I purchased it around a year ago right when it was released, and it still holds up as if it were new. I'm 6'3" and 250lbs so needless to say I have large hands, and the mouse is very comfortable. The scroll wheel is satisfying, the clicks feel right and the forward and back side buttons are very easy to use. As for RGB I have a windows device and the software runs fine. The cool thing here is that the mouse actually has on board memory, so you can load up some profiles to the mouse and switch between them using the DPI switcher button at the top of the mouse. So if you have access to a windows computer and the Corsair Utility Engine does not work on Mac, you can still create profiles. My only gripe with the corsair mouse is that the cable isn't braided, I haven't had any problems with it, it just looks less premium. However, for $25 it packs a huge bang for your buck. If you have any questions I'll do my best to answer.

3 minutes ago, TopToPC said:

I found a Redragon Cobra for $20 though it is around the same size as my M65 from Corsair. I believe it could work depending on the angle that you have your hand in while using a mouse.

Link - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0751D11BL/ref=sspa_dk_detail_2?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B0751D11BL&pd_rd_wg=gg5tF&pd_rd_r=SH6ZD7KJ3VTJ3WV48K5Z&pd_rd_w=rb4MP

it looks good, but would you happen to know whether the different dpi levels are tied to the rgb color as seen in mice in this price range?

5 minutes ago, jefire411 said:

different dpi levels are tied to the rgb color

Seems to have a dedicated dpi adjustment button and the rgb setting comes with software that you download.

71JOrGJmfYL._SL1500_.jpg

3 minutes ago, AWayne said:

I personally can vouch for the Corsair Harpoon. I purchased it around a year ago right when it was released, and it still holds up as if it were new. I'm 6'3" and 250lbs so needless to say I have large hands, and the mouse is very comfortable. The scroll wheel is satisfying, the clicks feel right and the forward and back side buttons are very easy to use. As for RGB I have a windows device and the software runs fine. The cool thing here is that the mouse actually has on board memory, so you can load up some profiles to the mouse and switch between them using the DPI switcher button at the top of the mouse. So if you have access to a windows computer and the Corsair Utility Engine does not work on Mac, you can still create profiles. My only gripe with the corsair mouse is that the cable isn't braided, I haven't had any problems with it, it just looks less premium. However, for $25 it packs a huge bang for your buck. If you have any questions I'll do my best to answer.

when I was watching videos about the different types of mice in this price range, some reviewers were talking about a "claw grip" (don't know what that is), I use my mouse normally rested. Would having a claw grip be like having your pointer finger sort of in a curve not resting on the mouse itself?

1 minute ago, jefire411 said:

when I was watching videos about the different types of mice in this price range, some reviewers were talking about a "claw grip" (don't know what that is), I use my mouse normally rested. Would having a claw grip be like having your pointer finger sort of in a curve not resting on the mouse itself?

Ah yes, the two main grips are claw and palm gripping and a lesser used finger grip. I am a sort of hybrid between claw and palm, so the smaller size of the mouse works for me.forums.thesims.com_.png

10 minutes ago, AWayne said:

Ah yes, the two main grips are claw and palm gripping and a lesser used finger grip. I am a sort of hybrid between claw and palm, so the smaller size of the mouse works for me.forums.thesims.com_.png

weird thing is that the video is advertising their 16,000 dpi Glaive mouse and no their 6,000 dpi Harpoon

18 minutes ago, AWayne said:

ah well then I don't think the corsair would fit me too well for extended periods of time but thanks for the help dude :D

40 minutes ago, jefire411 said:

ah well then I don't think the corsair would fit me too well for extended periods of time but thanks for the help dude :D

I think a palm grip mouse would do you best

4 minutes ago, TopToPC said:

I think a palm grip mouse would do you best

I agree, what would you recommend with this position?

5 minutes ago, jefire411 said:

I agree, what would you recommend with this position?

Honestly I would recommend getting $20 more and get a M65 Gaming mouse which is what I use and is a palm grip gaming mouse which has RGB and 12,000 Dpi

11 minutes ago, TopToPC said:

Honestly I would recommend getting $20 more and get a M65 Gaming mouse which is what I use and is a palm grip gaming mouse which has RGB and 12,000 Dpi

I play games like world of tanks, fortnite, a little bit of overwatch from time to time, and similar games to just cause 3. I don't think I need such high dpi, a better minimum would be better though. I work on documents in indesign and some photoshop

4 minutes ago, jefire411 said:

I play games like world of tanks, fortnite, a little bit of overwatch from time to time, and similar games to just cause 3

so do I and and works really well in long range situations since it has a dedicated snipers button as seen on the right

41x5+RPcXpL._SX355_.jpg