laptop under 370€ best i found was Laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 320-15 15.6"AG, Intel QC N4200/4GB/500GB/Radeon M530 2GB

I was searching for best cheap (under 370€) laptop that could handl some newer games at low settings and

Laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 320-15 15.6"AG, Intel QC N4200/4GB/500GB/Radeon M530 2GB

was the best one that I found in Serbia. Any better sugestions whic laptop can i get for this price with better performances and does anybody have any expirecnce with this laptop?

Thanks in advance. :D

4 minutes ago, Pedja123 said:

best one that I found in Serbia

i highly doubt anyone has local knowledge about that so can you provide us with some options?

My life

45 minutes ago, Himommies said:

i highly doubt anyone has local knowledge about that so can you provide us with some options?

It doesnt need to be local knowledge if U could just say any better laptop with same price at your place I could look for it at my place or order it from internet. And to say your opinion on specs will this spec be enough to sometimes run games.

1 hour ago, Pedja123 said:

Do you 100% need a laptop? Because if not you could always get an R3 2200G PC

Otherwise the CPU kind of sucks, but at least it has some kind of GPU

What do you need it for?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Laptops at that price range are mostly suck, get a used/refurbished business laptop with QM CPU

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

7 hours ago, Streetguru said:

Do you 100% need a laptop? Because if not you could always get an R3 2200G PC

Otherwise the CPU kind of sucks, but at least it has some kind of GPU

What do you need it for?

yes I wann laptop because I wann to be able to have it on holydays and mostly I need it for watching movies making power point presentations and sometimes playing games.

8 hours ago, Pedja123 said:

yes I wann laptop because I wann to be able to have it on holydays and mostly I need it for watching movies making power point presentations and sometimes playing games.

It won't be good at anything but it might work, just try to find some benchmarks or something

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

15 hours ago, ZM Fong said:

Laptops at that price range are mostly suck, get a used/refurbished business laptop with QM CPU

Specifically a T430 or T530 for the best all around laptop with an amazing keyboard. Not the stock xx30 keyboard, but these machines can use the LEGENDARY XX20 SERIES KEYBOARD!!

They can both the configured with a top spec of an i7-3840QM or i7-3940XM with a simple HFS upgrade and the XM is overclockable but I would only recommend this with T530 as they have bigger HFS units.

They can also be configured with 3 storage drives one being mSATA and operates at SATA2 but I've used these as my boot drives and haven't seen a performance difference. The standard SSD's are 1tb 850 Pro's and the mSATA is a 1tb 850 Evo. They can also have up to 16bg of ram, if you need more I would get either the Elitebook 8750w or W530 my personal favorite is the 8750w. I own one of each and I just love the elitebook more, elitebook has better GPU selection but other than that they are damn near the same.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

18 hours ago, Pedja123 said:

I was searching for best cheap (under 370€) laptop that could handl some newer games at low settings and

Laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 320-15 15.6"AG, Intel QC N4200/4GB/500GB/Radeon M530 2GB

was the best one that I found in Serbia. Any better sugestions whic laptop can i get for this price with better performances and does anybody have any expirecnce with this laptop?

Thanks in advance. :D

Personally I think IdeaPads are junk, I've had nothing but issues with them in the past.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

9 hours ago, Icuw1pc said:

IdeaPads are junk

Some of them are junk while some of them are not.

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128