B350 pro series motherboard CPU red light

Hello everyone, I have a strange probleme. I built my first computer a month and a half ago using a B350 pro series mother board and a Ryzen 5 1600X CPU, everything booted well. Now today I decided to finally do some cable management, at the end I put the cables in there proper places, but it won’t boot up. A red led for the CPU lights up every time. I tried everything, unplugging and replugging ATX and CPU power and also my ram cards. I even changed the CPU power cable, Nothing works. Could someone help me.

What motherboard specifically?  B350 pro can be a bunch of different boards.  

Does it give any beeps at all when attempting to boot or just that red led light?  Do any fans spin up on CPU, GPU?   

I assume the red light on CPU would indicate that's the problem.  Make sure you have plugged in the 4 pin CPU power also make sure the fan for CPU is also connected.  Also make sure the CPU fan is connected to the CPU fan header on the motherboard and not one of the other case fan headers.  I'm not sure if you touched any of those while cleaning up the cabling.  

I use the pc mate motherboard specifically. There are no beeps when I boot it up and all of the fans spin (cpu, gpu and case fans). My cpu fans are also plugged in the cpu fan header. And yes I did touch them when cleaning my computer.