Cryorig.

Nosfy
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

Are you looking at Ultimate or Universal? Universal is close to H7 (seen in graphs posted) while Ultimate is full 140mm tower. In best scenario difference can be 5-10C, but all depends. There are better coolers in that size and price point.

Hey guys. 

Is there much difference between the Cryorig H5 & H7 in terms of cooling. 

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Not a big difference. This is the test result running one of the impossible scenario work load

Spoiler

CPU_OC_max.gif

And AIDA 64 too

Spoiler

cryorig-h5-universal-cpu-cooler-review_28

SPECS: Intel Core i5-4460 // PowerColor Red Dragon RX 480 4GB // 1x8GB DDR3 RAM // Delta 500AB-6A PSU // HyperX Cloud Stinger / Logitech G710+ / Logitech G502 / Xbox One Halo Guardian controller // LG 24M45H 1080p // 

How to cope with depression

Spoiler free review of Life is Strange (Video Game)

Woundnt expect more than a 1-2º difference, considering they have almost thew same heat sink, but the H5 has a higher CFM fan, although noisier. I'd get the H7, because it's quieter, cheaper and also better RAM compatibility

image.png.f72d38e6133a8dca7cca1d6e4a09d63c.png

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Are you looking at Ultimate or Universal? Universal is close to H7 (seen in graphs posted) while Ultimate is full 140mm tower. In best scenario difference can be 5-10C, but all depends. There are better coolers in that size and price point.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

40 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Actually already have the H7 but was looking online an saw the H5 with the white cover which would look better in my build. Ill stick with the H7 i guess. 

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

On 2/19/2018 at 12:02 PM, Nosfy said:

Actually already have the H7 but was looking online an saw the H5 with the white cover which would look better in my build. Ill stick with the H7 i guess. 

The H5 is a definite upgrade but not substantial enough to go for if you already have the H7.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.