$2500 US free-build help

Bigcricket

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ (I really shouldnt link this since anyone needed the link probably doesnt have information I want... but, for everyone's convenience.)

1. Budget & Location

$2,500 USD (located in the continental US)

2. Aim

Priority gaming at 144+ FPS (dependent on if I purchase a 144hz or higher monitor with budget)

3. Monitors
I would like for my main 144/240/what ever Hz monitor to be at least size comparable to a 24 inch.  I am not opposed to a "SUPER" wide screen monitor that I can use as a 2-monitor in 1 setup)

Dual monitor setup is required.  I may even triple monitor if I have the available display ports.  I own 2 1080p 60hz monitors currently.
I will be purchasing AT LEAST a 144 Hz monitor (i could buy a 240 or what ever, it just depends on price vs performance, but don't want to settle with a lower quality if 240 is a noticable upgrade) with this 2500 USD budget, then looking at upgrading to a 2nd down the line.  (My concerns that I would love to be answered would be... I plan on running the 144+ as my main monitor, will any issues arise with using the 60Hz monitors as my 2nd and possible 3rd monitor arise?  I realize that the more monitors I add, the more I tax my graphics card.  I am looking to know things like, are they even compatible, and, will I see a significant frame loss on my main gaming monitor if I have 1 or 2 other 60hz monitors running as well, given WHAT EVER build you concoct with my 2500 USD.)

4. Peripherals

Kb/M/Headset will not be part of the budget.  I plan on acquiring a copy of windows.  so, this part of the build is 0.

5. Why are you upgrading?

I have a 2009 pre-build... nuf said yeah?  My goal is to be upgraded, up, running, situated at least 1 day prior to MHWorld release for PC.... My build is shit, my tower cant be reused because the USB ports are fucked.  Though, if there is a cheap fix to USB ports, my tower is amazing and will support 3 radiators along with 3 fans.  Though, I would prefer a new case.  (USB problem is that I only have 3 working USB ports with 6 available ports.  Dont know why they dont work, cant be assed.)  Also, I would prefer to use this tower as a secondary computer that I use for ... "Research purposes" .....

Things to note, MHWorld PC isnt scheduled to be released until q3 2018, so, if you guys know of an upcoming hardware release that is worthwhile to wait for, I will take that into account (much like the skylake to coffee lake wait).  Also, if your recommendation is to wait until the last minute, assume a 200 dollar per month savings added to the budget.  So, in that aspect, if you are willing, the 2 budgets are $2500 (now) $3500 in July.  If you take the time to think about a build that I can make if I save up until the last minute, could you please provide a brief explanation of the benefits?  IE, "DUDE YOU CAN GET A 1080 RIGHT NOW, BUT IF YOU WAIT, YOU CAN GET A 1080Ti!!!!!"

Thank you in advance!  Thanks to the LTT community that we all love and go to for all our needs.  You guys are the best!  Also, thank you to Linus, if it werent for him... I would still be in the stone age not knowing the difference between skylake and coffee lake, thinking "what, i7 is an i7, who cares if it floats in the sky or drinks coffee"  <3 everyone

do you care about 1x 4k 60hz and then 1x 1440p 144hz?

do you care about gsync?

rgb?

need a new ssd/hdd?

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

wrong link, it's beside the word 'permalink'

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

themctipers, very good questions that I did not even think to talk about.  I am not SO concerned about 4k, I am more concerned about AT LEAST 144hz or better for the frame rate.  If 4k and 144hz is possible then so be it.  Lets just say this, I am comfortable gaming on a Radeon HD 5570... "anything" is going to be amazing, but, 144hz is a minimum for me.  gsync, i have no clue, I assume my build will be a single graphics card, though if some one can provide a dual graphics card build with the budget that has a gsync monitor as well, I guess I would need it.  RGB isnt an issue and would actually be a "downgrade" since I love to watch shows in bed while trying to sleep.  RGB would be distracting, but... RGB would be soooo sik ;)  so, no emphasis put on RGB, but if its there... ill make use of it to impress my non-existant friends....  Got me?

Forgot this part, I would be looking for a SSD and a new HD.  Sorry that I didnt include this in my original reply.  I am looking for an SSD capable of holding win10 as well as about 4 modern games.  Guestimated number but, ?2?gig ssd with a 1 terra hard.

15 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

wrong link, it's beside the word 'permalink'

Sorry, I don't comprehend.  My apologies, its probably obvious and im just a derp :(  I don't see any "permalink"  :( 

4 minutes ago, emosun said:

Yeah and that'll also help you real well too... jee can't wait to help this guy out.

Really didn't think someone would take my introduction joke to the topic so serious... it was literally meant as an "ice breaker" since I feel like anyone that knows about LTT forums should know how to build their own computer... Literally looked at it as a joke to bring people in... sorry I offended you.  I am fully capable of making my own build, researching and perfecting it.  Thing is, I would rather have multiple opinions on a 2.5k+ investment.  My bad that my joke was in poor taste.  Sorry.

35 minutes ago, Bigcricket said:

Sorry, I don't comprehend.  My apologies, its probably obvious and im just a derp :(  I don't see any "permalink"  :( 

Untitled.thumb.png.779e7754e54ea401e84a5234d71737c7.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz 6-Core Processor  ($349.00 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H105 73.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($134.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($174.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($79.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.79 @ OutletPC) 
Case: Phanteks - ECLIPSE P400 TEMPERED GLASS ATX Mid Tower Case  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Gold 750W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($79.51 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: Dell - S2417DG 23.8" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor  ($397.18 @ OutletPC) 
Other: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti DirectX 12 GV-N108TGAMING OC-11GD 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X PCI Express 3.0 x16, GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING WIFI (rev. 1.0) LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z370 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Intel Motherboard ($1029.98)
Total: $2465.31
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-02-18 21:17 EST-0500

Intel has suggested that it will have new cpu later this year that address the Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities. Presumably the new cpu will also attempt to make Intel more competitive with AMD. You might give serious thought to waiting six months to see what is available.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Not to mention the rumors of GTX 20XX cards coming out in the April-May timeframe, potentially drastically reducing the price of graphics cards by increasing supply. Granted, take that with a pinch of salt, as nothing is in stone yet.

Thanks for that bit of info as well on the processors and graphics cards.

quote.PNG.3131bf494c233b9e9751b3729e9830b2.PNG

You need to quote so people get notified and know who you're talking to.