Cooler suggestion for server case

HesCalledTheStig

I’m transplanting my gaming rig into a server case to save a bit of space in my tiny apartment. At the moment I’m using a hyper 212 evo on my i5 4440. I know there is no way that cooler will fit in the Rosewill 2U case that I ordered. Can anyone suggest a reasonably priced cooler that will keep my cpu cool?  I’m spoiled with max temps of no more than 46ish degrees while gaming for several hours with my current setup. I’d like to try to remain as close to that as possible.   Thanks. 

intel stock cooler might fit

maybe a passive noctua

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

8 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

What case?

You may be able to use passive coolers if it has front to back airflow.

Rosewill 2U model RSV-Z2700

Yeah itll need an active HSF.  The one I linked above should work, though it will be a bit noisy under full load.

Just now, KarathKasun said:

Yeah itll need an active HSF.  The one I linked above should work, though it will be a bit noisy.

Will this keep my temps in a reasonable range while gaming?  Noisy fans aren’t an issue, I’ll just switch them for quieter ones. 

6 minutes ago, HesCalledTheStig said:

Will this keep my temps in a reasonable range while gaming?  Noisy fans aren’t an issue, I’ll just switch them for quieter ones. 

You dont get quieter without dropping performance.  1u/2u servers are generally loud for a reason.  You better off setting up a PWM fan profile in the bios instead of swapping fans.

With the default setup it should be plenty for a i5 4440.