What can I expect to get for a GTX 1070 (evga brand, not an SC or FTW) ACX Gaming?

Mat_95

Just wondering how much I’d get for a 1070 or what it could be swapped for in the current market? (In GBP as posting that beaut abroad etc I wouldn’t trust 100%) 

thanks

83D6E5CA-CD96-4945-A851-403DBB79D9A4.jpeg

D05331A5-038B-4E96-8FF0-1A0C638A27A7.jpeg

My PC (Known as TRX):

—CPU: TR 1900X

—Ram: 16GB Corsair Dom Plats "ROG Edition"

—Graphics: GTX 1080 Ti FTW3

—Motherboard: Asrock X399 Taichi

—Storage: 512GB Sabrent Rocket, 2.5TBs HDD

—CPU Cooling: Cooler Master ML360 TR4 RGB Edition

—Case: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P

—PSU: Corsair AX860

my advice go on what ever site you want to use to sell it, ebay /etc... see what others are asking for and sell for a bit more or less depending on how many other cards you see being sold and if you have time to wait or if you want it sold quickly

btw dont think you can sell that for a inflated price and then get a better card at around msrp, as its very hard to get cards right now, so if you need a card keep that one

Good advice, and plenty of time; I’ve hardly used it, the market is all Over the place, looking for a generalised idea on 1070s at the moment.

thanks 

edit: I got it for £395 back in August; used it a fewtimes , gaming (not intensive, Diablo 3 and the likes) and other basic things (searching crap and watching stuff) 

My PC (Known as TRX):

5 minutes ago, Mat_95 said:

Good advice, and plenty of time; I’ve hardly used it, the market is all Over the place, looking for a generalised idea on 1070s at the moment.

thanks 

You can probaly get away with around 500-600 pounds

My life

5 minutes ago, Himommies said:

You can probaly get away with around 500-600 pounds

Really?;  Jesus, that’s how bad the graphics card market is now :o

My PC (Known as TRX):

theres a 1080ti for 1400$ on newegg.... you could easily get a titan xp from nvidia for 200$ less and its the same exact thing pretty much thats how bad the market is currently, and its not going to change for atleast 5 months probably a year, maybe not even then, another crypto coin hits and its even higher prices

The prices in the rest of the world are not as high as the USA.

1080ti are about $1200 Australia and where around $1100 last year. Most cards in Aus have went up about $100 to $200 depending on the GPU.

13 hours ago, redtute said:

The prices in the rest of the world are not as high as the USA.

1080ti are about $1200 Australia and where around $1100 last year. Most cards in Aus have went up about $100 to $200 depending on the GPU.

The best mining cards have double in price. Look at a 1070. They were MSRP for around 379.99 reference model before all of this hit... even a 1070 ftw was only $414.99 at microcenter. Now... you see those cards going for 750 - 900 bucks.

1080's were 500... they are going for close to 1k... and the 650-700 1080ti's are going for 1200+.

Things aren't any better on the AMD side either. $250 580's are going for 500-600 each.

Jesus; that’s insane, funnily, I’ve never thought about doing things like crypto mining 

My PC (Known as TRX):

21 hours ago, Mat_95 said:

Just wondering how much I’d get for a 1070 or what it could be swapped for in the current market? (In GBP as posting that beaut abroad etc I wouldn’t trust 100%) 

thanks

83D6E5CA-CD96-4945-A851-403DBB79D9A4.jpeg

21 hours ago, cj09beira said:

my advice go on what ever site you want to use to sell it, ebay /etc... see what others are asking for and sell for a bit more or less depending on how many other cards you see being sold and if you have time to wait or if you want it sold quickly

I have found Ebay prices to be pretty unrealistic for resale since Ebay is flooded with overpriced cards at the moment.  I have sold some cards recently and the best I was doing $100 or so over original MSRP.  Now this was at the height of the card crisis since then mining values and dropped, speculation of next gen cards have been floating around, and everyone is trying to sell cards now.  Also if you resell I would avoid Ebay with their fees, paypal fees, and the transaction is heavily favored towards the buyer.  A simple thing like not fully insuring and requiring a  signature could cost, since the buyer can just deny they ever got the package and do a dispute with paypal.    

SFF Time N-ATX V2 - Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WIFI - AMD Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 4090 - LG C2 OLED 42" 

2 hours ago, Jrasero said:

I have found Ebay prices to be pretty unrealistic for resale since Ebay is flooded with overpriced cards at the moment.  I have sold some cards recently and the best I was doing $100 or so over original MSRP.  Now this was at the height of the card crisis since then mining values and dropped, speculation of next gen cards have been floating around, and everyone is trying to sell cards now.  Also if you resell I would avoid Ebay with their fees, paypal fees, and the transaction is heavily favored towards the buyer.  A simple thing like not fully insuring and requiring a  signature could cost, since the buyer can just deny they ever got the package and do a dispute with paypal.    

I know of someone that did the dispute thing to the point they got 11 gtx 970s (or so they said) which they did the trick of saying they didn’t show, and turned them into a mining thing. (Don’t worry I really, really dislike the guy)  I just wondered how much my 1070 was going for after 5 months of owning it, given the market, it cost me (and the missus) a total of £395, I myself paid £220 or so, 

i were also an idiot and bought a faulty hd 6990  for £30.... the damn thing needs three caps replaced (and that’s just in one area of the pcb) shame... the damn thing looks pretty damn good otherwise >.> 

My PC (Known as TRX):

Prices are for once a lot better in Aus than US

580 $450

1060 $450 

1070 $750

1080 $900

1080ti $1150

These are starting prices but have seen the odd card even cheaper.

I bet you could import a card back to the USA and still be Infront.

18 hours ago, redtute said:

Prices are for once a lot better in Aus than US

580 $450

1060 $450 

1070 $750

1080 $900

1080ti $1150

These are starting prices but have seen the odd card even cheaper.

I bet you could import a card back to the USA and still be Infront.

Holy crap; that’s nuts! 

My PC (Known as TRX):