Modded Minecraft

Jtalk4456

I've looked around everywhere and tried to find people who can build the perfect modpack and server, but to no avail. I've given up on the modpack and I just need someone who can make a server with a technic modpack. I need someone to help me build everything and help design things. Who wants to help me build a small 1-5 person server in modded minecraft?

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

I think you can create your own modpack using the twitch launcher, gonna check it for you, I'll post it in a few minutes.

I have set up MC servers before, so I can help you with setting up yours.

"Aeneas troianus est."

I'm allergic to social interaction in real life, don't talk to me in real life please.

don't forget to quote or tag (@marten.aap2.0) me when you reply!

If this is just for you I have found the easiest way to make mod packs for minecraft is the curse/twitch launcher. As for people to play it with ask some of your friends I am sure some of them would play with you

The owner of "too many" computers, called

The Lord of all Toasters (1920X 1080ti 32GB)

The Toasted Controller (i5 4670, R9 380, 24GB)

The Semi Portable Toastie machine (i7 3612QM (was an i3) intel HD 4000 16GB)'

Bread and Butter Pudding (i7 7700HQ, 1050ti, 16GB)

Pinoutbutter Sandwhich (raspberry pi 3 B)

The Portable Slice of Bread (N270, HAHAHA, 2GB)

Muffinator (C2D E6600, Geforce 8400, 6GB, 8X2TB HDD)

Toastbuster (WIP, should be cool)

loaf and let dough (A printer that doesn't print black ink)

The Cheese Toastie (C2D (of some sort), GTX 760, 3GB, win XP gaming machine)

The Toaster (C2D, intel HD, 4GB, 2X1TB NAS)

Matter of Loaf and death (some old shitty AMD laptop)

windybread (4X E5470, intel HD, 32GB ECC) (use coming soon, maybe)

And more, several more

Just now, grimreeper132 said:

If this is just for you I have found the easiest way to make mod packs for minecraft is the curse/twitch launcher. As for people to play it with ask some of your friends I am sure some of them would play with you

I've tried curse several times to no avail. Also I'm 27, have a wife and 4 kids and a full time career. I got no time to find friends in the real world. I'm lucky to have any time to game at all. Sad but it's the truth. And I have one or two old friends, but they don't game

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Just now, marten.aap2.0 said:

I think you can create your own modpack using the twitch launcher, gonna check it for you, I'll post it in a few minutes.

I have set up MC servers before, so I can help you with setting up yours.

I would appreciate any help you can give me

4 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

I would appreciate any help you can give me

if you have discord, can you add me? marten.aap2.0#8905

so that we dont flood this thread and have VC if needed

"Aeneas troianus est."

I'm allergic to social interaction in real life, don't talk to me in real life please.

don't forget to quote or tag (@marten.aap2.0) me when you reply!

• 4 months later...

I run a couple minecraft servers from my own home server (real server not just a converted home pc) Right now I'm running Skyfactory 3 and Sevtech Ages. I still have room to run three or four more servers. I've also made huge modpacks before. If you're interested DM me on discord Captain Pirate#9342

Edit: At no cost I do it for shits and giggles.

35 minutes ago, Captain Pirate said:

I run a couple minecraft servers from my own home server (real server not just a converted home pc) Right now I'm running Skyfactory 3 and Sevtech Ages. I still have room to run three or four more servers. I've also made huge modpacks before. If you're interested DM me on discord Captain Pirate#9342

Will do

1 hour ago, Captain Pirate said:

Will do also 

Just finished building the pack for @Nohemi it's called the double twix pack, setting up the server right meow.

i don't get home until 4 hrs from now :P

@Jtalk4456 Id be happy to join you in playing, unfortunately never made a modpack before, and the closest I got to a server was paying for the realms :D

I also work full time so wont be on often but will probably jump in some nights or on weekends ?
Add me on Discord: BisquTz#3543

ok i sent the link to this to myself so i'll actually get something done tonight

• 3 weeks later...

A little late, but I can, and have hosted my own server at home for myself and my friends.
I've done the server building part before. I used to admin some popular technic/ftb servers back in the day. 

Usually I just run the server off my spare laptop (ROG G501), which, when configured properly has been more than enough for myself and a couple friends provided no one is using items/techniques that would cause lag (looking at you tekkit darkrooms).