Who Would Of Known Linus Is A Millionaire

TiresomeToe933

Everyone.  Although it's hard to believe, considering he's worn the same pair of sandals (with socks of course) for years.  The man needs to buy some proper shoes.

Like Crocs.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

11 hours ago, Dredgy said:

I think everyone. His net worth would largely be based on the worth of the company. Which I guarantee is worth more than $1.5m. It doesn't mean he personally has millions in cash sitting around, though I'm sure Linus Media Group's cash reserves are very healthy.

He can dump money into things like you said, because he will generate a return on investment - quadros speed up his production workflow, and most other things he can make a video, which is sponsored and ad-supported so will make make back the purchase cost of most items.

Is the company public traded copration? I would like to purchase some stocks 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Upon further inspection, while they knew his height, they did not know his weight. Perhaps that site IS a bunch of lies after all.

12 hours ago, TiresomeToe933 said:

I didn't...... LOOK! here's the proof.......

http://nairobiwire.com/2016/11/linus-tech-tips-net-worth.html

Well..... at least we know why he can just dump money on Quadros, unfinished products, 16K gaming setups and a the Titan V........

Wait to go! You googled "Linus Sebastian net worth" and looked at only the first result. Your googleFu needs much practice young grasshopper.

If you would have looked further, you'd find that all the articles google returns are just loosely changed copies of one another, but good try though.

He has however much money he has, and the value of Linus Sebastian does not affect you in any way.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

Business income isn't his personal income.  He's not poor nor rich, though.  Likely upper middle class, but it's not our business.

He  owns a company which is worth a lot of money, I'm not saying that he has to have 200k in his bank account to be worth 1.5 mil

21 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

True, but he also gets a lot of crap for free.

There is no 'free' in this world, it's all just advertising money in the form of a physical product, maybe the maker of the product didn't sponsor the video but they just wanted their product to be shown, be that in a negative or positive sense

ITT: People don't understand how running a business works lol

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

ITT: People don't understand how running a business works lol

I would have said people who are overly fascinated with all the superfluous information like it means something special.  

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.