Lacking places to learn from!

Adham-AA

Hey guys i'm new here so sorry for my bad topic sorting or whatever you find wrong with this post.

First of all i'm a bit new to Programming Languages and stuff like that, I did a bit of HTML over at code academy and it was actually really good and i did a bit of JavaScript both were at code academy and both were amazing to learn.
But i'm now really interested in Game Development and i used Unity before and other software like those but i find myself more on Unity and i like the stuff that they offer. 
But there is a small problem Unity uses C# and C# isn't there yet on code academy neither are any C language i think.

So my inquiry where can i learn C# or any C language for that matter.

And yes i know Game Development is no joke and i'm fully aware of that.

Thanks i guess?
What do you end your post with? Peace? Bye? :P 

5 minutes ago, Adham-AA said:

Hey guys i'm new here so sorry for my bad topic sorting or whatever you find wrong with this post.

First of all i'm a bit new to Programming Languages and stuff like that, I did a bit of HTML over at code academy and it was actually really good and i did a bit of JavaScript both were at code academy and both were amazing to learn.
But i'm now really interested in Game Development and i used Unity before and other software like those but i find myself more on Unity and i like the stuff that they offer. 
But there is a small problem Unity uses C# and C# isn't there yet on code academy neither are any C language i think.

So my inquiry where can i learn C# or any C language for that matter.

And yes i know Game Development is no joke and i'm fully aware of that.

Thanks i guess?
What do you end your post with? Peace? Bye? :P 

udemy.com has a really good C# and unity class but you do have to pay (usually on sale for cheap)

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

2 hours ago, givingtnt said:

udemy.com has a really good C# and unity class but you do have to pay (usually on sale for cheap)

I've known Udemy but never seen that there, Thanks i really appreciate it.

A Professor with Phd in Neural networks of my University "passed" me a PDF titled "Programing in C" from Oxford University and it has lots of samples and very hands way to learn C. From there you can learn everything.

I recommend buying a normal textbook, I was learning C# that way and never bought a single online course