No sound at connected TV...again

Hip

Hey guys

I had the problem before and even postet a thread which was solved.

But after installing Windows on my new SSD the problem is back again and it's coming back again, again, and again....

I have no graphics card in my PC and use intels onboard only.

At first I thought I have to install all graphics drivers and it will be solved..and it was. But after rebooting I can not choose TV as a sound source.

So I installed the driver again, and it worked. At least until I rebooted. Now there is again no sound available from the TV and I will have to install the driver again.

Can someone tell me what to do?!

When your display is connected, can you look in Device Manager and find your TV?   Does it look like a generic display or does it identify as your model of TV?

4 hours ago, ShredBird said:

When your display is connected, can you look in Device Manager and find your TV?   Does it look like a generic display or does it identify as your model of TV?

I can see the TV there. And the model of it.

But not in the Sounddevice manager.

16 minutes ago, ShredBird said:

And you are connected over HDMI, correct?

Yes.

I believe there are settings in the Intel graphics options to select a sound device?  Are they present for you?  Also, in Sound Manager, in the playback devices tab, if you right click in the empty list, is "show hidden devices" enabled or disabled?

I think the Intel driver suite may be altering normal OS behavior trying to be convenient for somehow but really it's just being annoying.