How to dress like Linus Sebastian (Part 2)

NTDaws

Good day thy good forumers, it is thy who have summoned you to become a professional dank YouTuber such as Linus Sebastian. My Lord has asked me to create the ultimate Linus Sebastian Dress-Up. Kind of like those Barbie online dress-up sites. Only it's in real life my summoners. You may or may not enter for this professional contest. There will be ZERO prizes given, unless Linus has the ability and will to send you a video saying Sup. Here's how you dress up like him.

1x Plain Black T-Shirt with lint on it.

(This is a must) Sandals with White socks, or the ones where the sock wraps around your toes and gives you a warm fuzzy feeling.

A black or orange Lanyard. Extra points if you have a LTX 2017 or LinusTechTips Lanyard.

Dark Blonde odd half Fohawk.

Blue Jeans that are torn somewhat. Darkish Grey jeans work too.

Dank Glasses. (We call these hater blockers)

Earrings (We recommend a professional doing this, instead of using a sowing pin)

Phone half out of your right pocket so it's easy to lose.

Use your mom's hairdressing shaver to make it look like you used a blade, but you half-assed it and forgot to shave the other part of your face.

And play the Song Ni*gas in Paris. (No racism intended, it's a good song)

And there you go you have mastered being Linus Sebastian.

You have the option of using @LinusTechTips T-Shirts, Snapbacks, Meme Shirts (Such as The Expression of Linus Shirt)

Original Post:

The geek himself.

-Moved to Guides and Tutorials-

Seemed a better location, how long ago was Part 1? I seem to have missed that....

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

Seemed a better location, how long ago was Part 1? I seem to have missed that....

Reload I linked it. Guides and tutorials work. 

The geek himself.

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Holy shit! Crunchy Dragon, you a Mod Now!!!

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

Haha maybe. Best of luck to you on your quest!

Another settlement needs your help!

1 minute ago, DanielMDA said:

Another settlement needs your help!

I heard if you become a Mod, you become the one horned buffalo.

320?cb=20130904101354

The geek himself.

Yes I'm about 15% Linus Sebastian for owning an LTT shirt which I think is even the same size that Linus wears (@LinusTech is it medium you wear?) 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

4 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

Yes I'm about 15% Linus Sebastian for owning an LTT shirt which I think is even the same size that Linus wears (@LinusTech is it medium you wear?) 

4 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

I think small