My videos look blurry

CyberFern0

I'm trying to record Overwatch with OBS. My canvas resolution is 3840 x 2160 and my output resolution is 1080p. Here are my settings.

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

specs?

also, crop your pictures.  we cant actually read whats in obs..

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

And we don't care about your desktop. Use Snipping Tools built into Windows, or do [Alt]+[Print Screen] to take a screenshot of only the active window. Or do: [Win]+[Alt]+[Print Screen] to take a screenshot of the active window and auto save it.

19 minutes ago, Tsuki said:

specs?

What? Don't you have an 8K display? Pffff, what is this? Do you live in the stone ages of 2018...

18 minutes ago, Tsuki said:

specs?

i7 6700K

Nvidia GTX 1080

16GB of DDR4 Memory

and 256GB SSD / 2TB HDD storage if that helps

Just now, GoodBytes said:

And we don't care about your desktop. Use Snipping Tools built into Windows, or do Alt+Print Screen to take a screenshot of only the active window. Or do: Win+Alt+Print Screen to take a screenshot of the active window and auto save it.

Sorry...?

It's not like I'm giving away private information, and as I said before, you can just enlarge the picture to read the settings.

1 minute ago, GoodBytes said:

What? Don't you have an 8K display? Pffff, what is this? Do you live in the stone ages of 2018...

im actually at work lol   im lucky i have 1920x1080 (we got new aio's 4 months ago, the old ones actually were 720)

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

1 minute ago, CyberFern0 said:

Sorry...?

It's not like I'm giving away private information, and as I said before, you can just enlarge the picture to read the settings.

its not about private information, its about useless information taking up 90% of the screen making it impossible to see the important information.

|Specs in profile|

1 minute ago, CyberFern0 said:

Sorry...?

What are your other settings? Bitrate, etc...?

5 minutes ago, Tsuki said:

im actually at work lol   im lucky i have 1920x1080 (we got new aio's 4 months ago, the old ones actually were 720)

I was just making a joke, as his screenshots are in 4K, to really show a tiny window of a program taking a fraction of his desktop.

8 minutes ago, CyberFern0 said:

Sorry...?

Well... it is about thinking about the reader. What I meant is that a large portion of the screenshot is useless to us. We have to scroll vertically and horizontally to view that small window that we care about, is my point.

Just now, GoodBytes said:

Well... it is about thinking about the reader. What I meant is that a large portion of the screenshot is useless to us. We have to scroll vertically and horizontally to view that small window that we care about, is my point.

Exactly... here you go though :D

5a84fb103b723_Snmkaaa.PNG.4ffce1b9f6b7f6687d1d6b4e5160bbf2.PNG5a84fb12835c3_Snmka.PNG.276da86db759da43095170548606799c.PNG

22 hours ago, WereCat said:

Exactly... here you go though :D

5a84fb103b723_Snmkaaa.PNG.4ffce1b9f6b7f6687d1d6b4e5160bbf2.PNG5a84fb12835c3_Snmka.PNG.276da86db759da43095170548606799c.PNG

Is it anything to do about my output bitrate?

I apologize to anyone bothered about me not snipping out whatever that isn’t the settings.

1 hour ago, CyberFern0 said:

Is it anything to do about my output bitrate?

I apologize to anyone bothered about me not snipping out whatever that isn’t the settings.

IDK, but it would be nice to know your settings.

13 hours ago, WereCat said:

IDK, but it would be nice to know your settings.

But they’re right there.

You just cropped them.

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

Who owns a 4K screen and then uses a tiny thumbnail stretched out as their wallpaper? o.O

I tried.

the picture said 3840x2160. And can someone please answer my question?