Shitty old pc in nz

Sn1p3z

I want to build a computer or find a prebuilt one for under $200. I was thinking something like A 4core Pentium and a graphics card similar to a gt 730. Or even an old server build that I can just put something like a 1030 in it or something. You get the idea, Low end cheap computer that will be able to run games at a CONSTANT frame rate as long as it is above 30 god damn it.

You could build a computer with amd new apu, but it would come close to 300. But the apu is comperable to a gt 1030.

1 minute ago, Almostbauws said:

You could build a computer with amd new apu, but it would come close to 300. But the apu is comperable to a gt 1030.

You see I am looking for something SUPER cheap and if it only has 4 cores wth 1.9Ghz or something I would be fine because I could most likely Turbo boost it to get about 2.4Ghz or more so I would be happy with that

I am just looking for cheap and better than a i5-7200U with Intel iintegrated HD 620

Buy used. A Q6600/Q8200+ an hd 7950/ hd 7770/ gtx 660/ R9 270. Any of the used options will outperform a new build at this price.

1 minute ago, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

Buy used. A Q6600/Q8200+ an hd 7950/ hd 7770/ gtx 660/ R9 270. Any of the used options will outperform a new build at this price.

THANK YOU MY DUDE!!! This is the type of thing I was looking for. Finally someone that knows their low end stuff

5 minutes ago, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

You are a legend and I will love you forever. No homo

35 minutes ago, Sn1p3z said:

You are a legend and I will love you forever. No homo

Ok. Lol

1 hour ago, Sn1p3z said:

I want to build a computer or find a prebuilt one for under $200. I was thinking something like A 4core Pentium and a graphics card similar to a gt 730. Or even an old server build that I can just put something like a 1030 in it or something. You get the idea, Low end cheap computer that will be able to run games at a CONSTANT frame rate as long as it is above 30 god damn it.

I have a friend who has an amd athlon quad core pc with 8 gb of ddr3 and a gtx 750 ti he is willing to sell for $180 if you are interested. the hard drive is only 160gb, but it has an install of windows 7 unlocked. of course, shipping would have to be taken into consideration.

That is, unless this is a troll post. in which case, you did well my friend.

Just now, J400 said:

I have a friend who has an amd athlon quad core pc with 8 gb of ddr3 and a gtx 750 ti he is willing to sell for $180 if you are interested. the hard drive is only 160gb, but it has an install of windows 7 unlocked. of course, shipping would have to be taken into consideration.

That is, unless this is a troll post. in which case, you did well my friend.

Thanks but I did mention that I was looking for something in nz for easy access but I will still think about it alright? 

On 2/14/2018 at 3:48 AM, J400 said:

oh new Zealand, my b

Yes

What about it?

On 2/14/2018 at 3:58 AM, J400 said:

went I said "my b" I meant, my bad. sorry to confuse you.

Well hey I said I'd think about it

From where my dude?

memphis in the u.s. not sure what new Zealand to u.s. currency conversion is like

2 hours ago, Sn1p3z said:

Newegg and ebay are your friends

Refurbished: HP Desktop PC 800 G1 Intel Core i7 4th Gen 4770 (3.40 GHz) 8 GB 500 GB HDD Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

1 minute ago, Canada EH said:

That was a lot of help xD even though the cheapest one isn't avaliable in New Zealand and the top one is out of stock and needs to be shipped not too mention that it's out of my price range

1 minute ago, Sn1p3z said:

That was a lot of help xD even though the cheapest one isn't avaliable in New Zealand and the top one is out of stock and needs to be shipped not too mention that it's out of my price range

then go 3rd gen, should be uber cheap!!!!!!!!!

Lenovo ThinkStation E31 SFF i7-3770 3.4GHz 8GB RAM 500GB HD Win 7 Pro $194.50 

Isnt there a newegg kiwi?

should be same price on ebay!

Just now, Sn1p3z said:

Also $194.50 is about 220 here

depends on the currency if its usd then its 1.25x if its canadian $ then its on par

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

ebay is your friend

ah cant post ebay links was about to but wont

i7-4770 8gb 500gb W10 for $141 australia

you may just have to bite the bullet and buy from north america or EU

Yep, thats a good deal, throw a GTX 660 or a HD 7950/ R9 270 and it will be more than capable of gaming at 1080p med.

1 minute ago, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

Yep, thats a good deal, throw a GTX 660 or a HD 7950/ R( 270 and it will be more than capable of gaming at 1080p med.

Which makes it about $50 above $200