FFXV Benchmark Stuck on one frame

dtr146

I have a rx 470 4gb and I do not have this issue with any other game. I downloaded to see if I can play it when it comes out and this happens. Im running the latest drivers as of this post they were done as a clean install from the amd installer. I need some help because all I want to do is see how far I can possibly go with this game when it comes out. The attached video is what I recorded to show what what is going on.

meh.mp4

This tool is known to be pretty garbage and hopefully not a good representation of how the game will actually play.  It also doesn't really give you any helpful information.  Wait for the game to come out and look for real benchmarks.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

I looked it up and no one else is having this issue. it must be something on my side.

On 2/14/2018 at 4:45 AM, Ryoku said:

This tool is known to be pretty garbage and hopefully not a good representation of how the game will actually play.  It also doesn't really give you any helpful information.  Wait for the game to come out and look for real benchmarks.

On 2/14/2018 at 4:45 AM, Ryoku said:

I fix my own problem it was the AMD driver 18.2 that was doing it I downed my driver to 16.9 and it works like a charm thanks for nothing I fixed my own problem