Duel Monitor trouble.

Viversa

So I recently bought 2 144hz 1920x1080 monitors but when I move the mouse to my second monitor it lags really bad for 3ish seconds, and if it has audio it also lags. It starts stuttering and it feels like I'm dragging it through mud. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks.

44 minutes ago, RandomGuy13 said:

What display interface are you using? DVI, HDMI, DP?

Is your audio going through one of the monitors?

Are you using multiple GPUs? If you are then are you plugging both monitors into the top card, or one in top one in bottom? Try the other configuration if either of these is the case.

Also make sure that one monitor isn't plugged into the integrated graphics port on your motherboard and instead on your graphics card. This is assuming that you have a graphics card.

I would also suggest updating your graphics drivers just for good measure.

The monitor that's lagging is a dvi to HDMI because it only has 1 dvi port but I'm not gaming on it anyway, audio is going through both just fine, 1 gpu a 1060 6gb , It's plugged into the gpu,  I'll take a look at the graphic drivers though thanks.

6 minutes ago, Viversa said:

The monitor that's lagging is a dvi to HDMI because it only has 1 dvi port but I'm not gaming on it anyway, audio is going through both just fine, 1 gpu a 1060 6gb , It's plugged into the gpu,  I'll take a look at the graphic drivers though thanks.

Update' all my drivers are up to date. It seems to be working fine right now but it mostly happens when I have a game launched on my other monitor.