What do I need for duo monitor

Tuanie

I will be ordering all my parts this weekend. I want to have duo monitor somewhere down the road ( dont know when yet ). What would I need to buy to run duo monitor?   will my parts will be powerful enough? if not , what do i need to upgrade down the road. Thanks!

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/tuanie/saved/37wL

I will be ordering all my parts this weekend. I want to have duo monitor somewhere down the road ( dont know when yet ). What would I need to buy to run duo monitor?   will my parts will be powerful enough? if not , what do i need to upgrade down the road. Thanks!

Will you be gaming on both monitors at the same time, or just one. If it is just one you are fine. If you are doing both, maybe a GPU upgrade but you could most likely be fine.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I wouldn't game on two, either 1 or 3

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

I would never game on multi monitor anyways. I have before. The bezel REALLY does take you out of the experience. Even thin ones.

Your setup looks good. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

I would never game on multi monitor anyways. I have before. The bezel REALLY does take you out of the experience. Even thin ones.

Depends on the person. I personally don't notice the bezel at all, I just like having that peripheral vison.

What will you be using the two monitors for?

Work or gaming.

As people above have said, I wouldn't game on two screens, you will have a bezel in the middle which will distract you from the game. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Your PC parts are fine (may need to SLI in future though) but you want to start thinking of the right screen now if you are going triple monitor setup (gaming). If you are looking for dual screens for productivity reasons then it isn't as important. You can mix any sizes (but try keep resolution the same).

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Depends on the person. I personally don't notice the bezel at all, I just like having that peripheral vison.

That is very true, it does very person to person. Fair enough.

Do you mean to game across 2 monitors or just run a game on one and have another on the side?

The 770 can support up to 4 displays btw. You can go triple surround and 1 auxiliary.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.