transmitter and receiver

LATINO WATER BOTTEL

Hi Im looking for a new controller and receiver for my RC sail Boat I need one to control my boat but all i need is 2 channels one for the Main sail and jib. I will also need a battery to run all of this im not to worryed about weight due to my boat being under weight already. 

What range? Mind you that there are alot of ready made sets just for RC sail boating :D 

What do you already have? What motors does it need to drive?

And what is your budget?

13 minutes ago, Dujith said:

What range? Mind you that there are alot of ready made sets just for RC sail boating :D 

What do you already have? What motors does it need to drive?

And what is your budget?

I'll only need about 200m if that is reasonable 

it will need to drive this 

https://servodatabase.com/servo/batan/b1226 

and a normal servo so nothing exciting 

my budget is around 50-100$ US

Look at fly sky, I have an older i6 that still works, I'm willing to part with it. 

ASU

So that boat already has a battery? Otherwise you will need too include on too.

The cheap RC sets ussualy do not have a supply themselves as they just supply the signal and require a battery for operation and the servo's themselves. 

On 2/13/2018 at 1:03 PM, Dujith said:

The cheap RC sets ussualy do not have a supply themselves as they just supply the signal and require a battery for operation and the servo's themselves.

What RC stuff are you using where the receiver has it's own battery included? Even top of the line RC stuff doesn't usually have a battery for the receiver. You're expected to provide your own...

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

On 2/15/2018 at 11:27 AM, KaminKevCrew said:

What RC stuff are you using where the receiver has it's own battery included? Even top of the line RC stuff doesn't usually have a battery for the receiver. You're expected to provide your own...

On 2/13/2018 at 11:03 AM, Dujith said:

Hi so I have a battery but its really really small and only last for about 30 mins and so i would like to get a larger one to allow for longer sailing. 

before I had this cheap hobby king receiver and remote but for the controller i would like to get a bit better one because that one was cheap plastic.