The best 200mm fan for Corsair 380t

Dr_Weaves
Go to solution Solved by EunSoo,

Corsair has nothing. Noctua has their NF-A20 though. If you want something cheaper, the Phanteks PH-F200SP_BK looks like a good choice.

I was looking to upgrade the fan in the front of my 380t, which is currently a 140mm fan, to a 200mm fan. On Corsair's website I couldn't find any good options for that size. I was wondering what the best fan would be? Pointing me in the right direction would be awesome.

Why do you want to replace the fan?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

3 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Why do you want to replace the fan?

The 140mm fan that's there now has some blades missing, it still works but spins a little off and is a little noisy. I mostly want to replace it cause I can afford to now. The whole build is actually getting an update. 

On 2/12/2018 at 7:54 PM, Dr_Weaves said:

The 140mm fan that's there now has some blades missing, it still works but spins a little off and is a little noisy. I mostly want to replace it cause I can afford to now. The whole build is actually getting an update. 

If you're looking for a quieter fan, the NF-A20 is great.. If you're looking for more airflow, 2x NF-S12A's are an excellent alternative. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

• 1 month later...

The nf-a20 is to thick to fit that case if you still want to use the front cover.