white computer case with vertical gpu mount

Born2War20

I'm trying to find a new computer case that's white and has a vertical gpu mount. it also needs to be able to support a triple slot gpu, atx motherboard and 360mm rad. i found the Thermaltake Core X5 Tempered Glass Snow Edition, but not a fan of how it looks.

5 minutes ago, Born2War20 said:

I'm trying to find a new computer case that's white and has a vertical gpu mount. it also needs to be able to support a triple slot gpu, atx motherboard and 360mm rad. i found the Thermaltake Core X5 Tempered Glass Snow Edition, but not a fan of how it looks.

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=170-B0-3540-KR

Check this one out.

I don't know if my galax 1060 hof would fit vertically since its triple slot, but i do like the case

36 minutes ago, Born2War20 said:

I believe the Define R6 has a white colour option and has vertical mounting but you'll need to buy the optional vertical mount kit.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

13 hours ago, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

But like all the case's with a closed off front have crappy front air flow on them.The define r6 can come in white which drops next month.The view 71 comes out soon in white.The cooler master h500p is getting a redo for airflow and will come in white soon.If you want a different case then most the lian li 011 dynamic comes out next month ish and comes in white.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

Second the Define R6, that will fit your card, looks great, and has very flexible cooling options.

Vertical GPU mount does indeed looks great, but it is not good for aircooling especially if it is a tripple slot beast. The best option for vertical mount is to watercool it (if you can find a compatible block) or get rid of all the slots and place it as far away from the side panel (glas) Coolermaster vertical GPU bracket will help. In this case you can use any white case, but no other pci-e extension cards

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop

1 hour ago, Add Bristol said:

Second the Define R6, that will fit your card, looks great, and has very flexible cooling options.

i believe jayztwocents mentioned in his review that the vertical gpu mount is very close to the window so idk but triple slot might be a problem not sure though

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

38 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

i believe jayztwocents mentioned in his review that the vertical gpu mount is very close to the window so idk but triple slot might be a problem not sure though

Indeed, glad you brought that up. There should be room as I've seen MSI's 3 slot model crammed in there, but we're definitely talking 1 or 2cm clearance at best. Don't think anything will beat that Core X5 in terms of thermals unfortunately lol. As @MaratM mentioned a waterblock (aliexpress / instructions) or the Cooler Master Vertical GPU Mount are probably the best options for that card.

Unless you're watercooling that GPU, dont use a vertical mount.

The Define R6 would be a good choice otherwise, comes in white.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25