Pubg Mobile

Anyone try the mobile version? You need to access the Chinese store. I played it with my friends and it’s a lot of fun!! 

I like it more than fortnite as there’s more skill than “his gun is straight better than mine.” Also good guns aren’t as rare. 

there's a .. mobile version ???????

photo-85015.gif

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

1 minute ago, givingtnt said:

there's a .. mobile version ???????

photo-85015.gif

Because why not?

I remember when PUBG was called H1Z1, and we all realized how boring and infuriating the game was because of how utterly luck-based it is.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

10 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Because why not?

I remember when PUBG was called H1Z1, and we all realized how boring and infuriating the game was because of how utterly luck-based it is.

I remember when it use to be called Minecraft hunger games

@aisle9 I found that PUBG (mobile) is not that luck based. It's pretty easy to find good guns as long as you don't make dumb decisions. 
I just wish I could play it with a controller because of how annoying virtual controls are. 

Is it still made by Bluehole? If not it is a cheap ass remake cause there is already tons of issues with real PUBG why would they bother getting a mobile port. Also FPS on mobile? Srsly?

SPECS: Intel Core i5-4460 // PowerColor Red Dragon RX 480 4GB // 1x8GB DDR3 RAM // Delta 500AB-6A PSU // HyperX Cloud Stinger / Logitech G710+ / Logitech G502 / Xbox One Halo Guardian controller // LG 24M45H 1080p // 

How to cope with depression

Spoiler free review of Life is Strange (Video Game)

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Is it still made by Bluehole? If not it is a cheap ass remake cause there is already tons of issues with real PUBG why would they bother getting a mobile port. Also FPS on mobile? Srsly?

Supposedly since going into full release they give a shit about quality all of a sudden. I haven't touched the game since burning my two demo hours on Steam seeing what a hulking piece of shit it is, but that's what I've heard anyway.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

5 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

It's actual Player Unknown. Or China's appstore is just okay with allowing 100% copyright infringing. There's no ads and no way to spend money as far as I can tell. So I guess it's just phone tapping. :P 
"If they don't charge you, you are the product."

5 hours ago, aisle9 said:

Supposedly since going into full release they give a shit about quality all of a sudden. I haven't touched the game since burning my two demo hours on Steam seeing what a hulking piece of shit it is, but that's what I've heard anyway.

The movile version is pretty dang solid. Only issue is touch screen controls being... I keep shooting by accident haha. And it's small. Other than that, I love it!!! Best free game I've played. So much fun with friends. 

pubg corp and playerunknown should've just ported pubg on the nintendo switch and called it a day

16 minutes ago, mikat said:

THOSE were the times

Now its just the same shit with something new and slapping a 50 dollar price tag

19 hours ago, tp95112 said:

Now its just the same shit with something new and slapping a 50 dollar price tag

pubg is $30 and it's pretty fun, but I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that it's more fun that mc hungergames back in the day (got mc for 10 euros :D)

2 hours ago, mikat said:

pubg is $30 and it's pretty fun, but I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that it's more fun that mc hungergames back in the day (got mc for 10 euros :D)

I loved minecraft hungergames, remember watching the first youtuber hunger games and it was honestly the most epic moment for minecraft. I played Fortenite but it doesnt the same feel of survival

So do you need to leave a VPN on for china to connect in game? Managed to get the game installed and QQ Messenger (horrible terms and conditions FYI), but It just sticks on loading when I try to get in any match.

SLI 1070 Setup for sale!!!

8 hours ago, reptileexperts said:

So do you need to leave a VPN on for china to connect in game? Managed to get the game installed and QQ Messenger (horrible terms and conditions FYI), but It just sticks on loading when I try to get in any match.

I installed WeChat. Hope the T&C are better... 

I just used my friend's house address to change my account's region haha.