Need hulu/netflix shows to watch

Drakepc

Really liked ozarks, fargo, the punisher was decent and liked breaking bad. What shows to watch next?

Stranger things I'll also vouch for, if the music doesn't get you the unexpected turn of this isn't what you thought it was will

The Expanse is probably one of my favourite semi-real sci-fi's of the moment,

Altered Carbon deserves a go, I did and I'd give it a 7/10

but in all honesty only you can be the judge of what you like, it's like taste in music these days.

Friends and Elementary is what I'm watching right now on binge

Star Trek: Discovery and Black Lightning weekly, when new episodes are up

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

The office

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D

Designated Survivor

The 100

The Unit (if you are into black ops/military like shows)

Reign

Black Sails

"To the wise, life is a problem; to the fool, a solution" (Marcus Aurelius)

Honestly just about any Netflix original is great.

My personal; picks that are on Netflix Australia would be;

-Vikings

-Arrested

-Weeds

-Peaky Blinders

-Animal Kingdom (loosely based off the Australian crime movie of the same name, which itself ia based off a Melbourne crime family from the 70's & 80's)

-Master of None

-Sons of Anarchy

-F Is For Family

-Archer

-Bojack Horseman

-Flaked

-Santa Clarita Diet

-Rotten (interesting documentary on the food industry & the corruption that lurks it)

-The Ranch

-Drug Lords (it has an episode on the Pettingill family which Animal Kingdom is based on)

-White Gold

-Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee

Since you're in the states, if it is still available on Netflix there, I highly recommend Burn Notice, if you have never seen it. I loved it. It's MacGuyver meets The A Team. A spy drama crime show, set in Miami. Most of the 7 seasons were always great, plus it has Bruce Campbell in it, how can you not want to watch it!

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

black mirror is... interesting. If you like a show that will make you think, watch it, but be warned every episode is a different story with different people. Some episodes you'll like and some you won't

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

The Office

Mad Men ***

Seinfeld

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Master of None

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

1. Person of Interest - This show was so good it kept me from killing myself for 5 years. (I literally didn't want to die because I had to see the next episode.)
  2. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Make sure you're watching Brotherhood and not the original, change the Audio to English.
  3. Altered Carbon - Interesting as heck, super NSFW though.
  4. Stranger Things - 1980's nostalgia creepy sci-fi in blissful 4k.
  5. BoJack Horseman - No words.
  6. F is for Family - Nostalgia comedy of the good old days when the internet didn't exist.
  7. Dreamworks Troll Hunters - Although its a cartoon, I thought it had a lot of depth to it.

I binged watched all these series except for the first one because it was still on live TV, however I rewatched it on Netflix.

**All these titles are on Netflix.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

My entire life is references to TV shows and Memes.

Dell OptiPlex GX1, Intel Pentium 3 @ 450MHz, 128MB PC133 RAM, Windows 98 Second Edition, Office 97' Professional

TBH I cant stand Black Mirror show, I watched it based on your suggestions but sorry its not my style.

LOOK AT MY NEW FLAG DESIGNS FOR PA AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE

LOOK AT MY FIRST BATCH OF DESIGNS HERE

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

Cooler Master Seidon 240m

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

Haven't seen anyone else post this. Longmire on Netflix is fantastic...........until season 6

The Expanse

Archer

Not sure if these are available outside the UK but if they are:

Bottom (early 90's slapstick comedy)

Black Books

On 10.02.2018 at 11:00 PM, Drakepc said:

Really liked ozarks, fargo, the punisher was decent and liked breaking bad. What shows to watch next?

If you like Breaking Bad, you should check the spin-off called "Better Call Saul". I'ts really good.

Votron and Skylanders are very good, Skylanders is a kids show but it has some good writing and cute characters 

NCIS

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)