What Antivirus + Antimalware combo are you using and why?

I am using the free version of Bitdefender and SUPERAntiSpyware, I like the simplicity of Bitdefender and the low impact on performance it has, as for SUPERAntiSpyware I use it because its rated as one of the best.

I have also tried MalwareBytes, but I find that SUPERAntiSpyware scans my PC more thoroughly.

Would love to hear what you use and why, also if you have any recommendations.

I use Windows Defender too. I do not believe that it differs a lot from Kaspersky or McAfee and so on... or am I wrong?

2 minutes ago, HarryNyquist said:

I use Windows Defender, and MalwareBytes as a backup, plus Common Sense.

I havent looked into Windows Defender in a long time, how is it now?

Just now, simo292a said:

I havent looked into Windows Defender in a long time, how is it now?

It's not that bad, unless you're going around to the shadiest websites all the time.

None. If something goes wrong, I reinstall Windows. I can practically do it in my sleep. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

Avira Pro, managed to find a -70% coupon and got 2 years for 13€. After that expired, happened to get a 1 year subscription from a giveaway.

Couple months to find yet another cool coupon to extend it.

Windows defender + malwarebytes.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020