Canada Post Parcel Difference

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum all together but i cant find the difference between Canada Post Priority Worldwide pak USA and Canada Post Priority Worldwide parcel USA. Any help would be much appreciated. 

1 hour ago, TrueCanadian said:

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum all together but i cant find the difference between Canada Post Priority Worldwide pak USA and Canada Post Priority Worldwide parcel USA. Any help would be much appreciated. 

One is likely limited to a certain weight (or only accepts letters).

Why?

If you are trying to ship something, just jump on the website and punch in the dimensions and the weight, and the destination, and it'll tell you which services the package will qualify for.

If your package qualifies for both, pick the cheaper one (or, if one is faster, pick that one, depending on what you value most).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Ok thank you very much and also i would need a clear pouch to out all my customs stuff in right?

8 minutes ago, TrueCanadian said:

Ok thank you very much and also i would need a clear pouch to out all my customs stuff in right?

I would assume so, but you'd have to ask Canada Post to confirm. Just go into the local one, and they'll answer all of your questions (including the original question).

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

5 minutes ago, TrueCanadian said:

If I remember correctly you could use one for customs use if you don't want the package opened, tho they still might. It really depends on what you're trying to ship.

For example they'll open it if it says it contains canadian uranium, while if you are sending a gift of clothing it'll likely not get opened. I forget the shipping practices of CP I was with someone who shipped to the states last summer, I think they only filled out a label that got put on the box. A package from the UK literally had the same thing (just a sticker) claiming what's inside.

1 minute ago, Egg-Roll said:

If I remember correctly you could use one for customs use if you don't want the package opened, tho they still might. It really depends on what you're trying to ship.

For example they'll open it if it says it contains canadian uranium, while if you are sending a gift of clothing it'll likely not get opened. I forget the shipping practices of CP I was with someone who shipped to the states last summer, I think they only filled out a label that got put on the box. A package from the UK literally had the same thing (just a sticker) claiming what's inside.

What the package contents are, and the destination makes a big difference between what kind of paperwork is involved.

5 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

What the package contents are, and the destination makes a big difference between what kind of paperwork is involved.

True, I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to label a package with uranium and try sending it via CP... But as long as you're sending simple stuff like clothes (non-animal), gifts or alike, they'd likely only need to disclose what's in it.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/cdc?execution=e1s1

https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGcustoms-e.asp