Should Linus grow a beard?

THE BEARD

The most powerful weapon in any man's arsenal. If used correctly, this object can have the power to turn your average boy into a devastatingly handsome man. So why, then, haven't we seen Linus with a spec of facial hair since his first film debut with the classic Sunbeam Tunic Tower video?  

I'm sure he has his reasons...

5LuLvGn.png

This beard is so rare, it's a known fact that even Linus' wife has never seen it. (Really, it's a fact). (I swear...)
In light of all of this, I propose a petition; one where Linus must grow his beard for a minimum of 1 month. This mythical beard has eluded us for too long. We've stuck by him for over 5 years, we've seen his hair greasy and disheveled, we've seen sweat stains under his pits and even... bleach blonde hair... Gross.

A beard, though; A beard would be magnificent. 

If we band together, I know we can can(maybe)convince Linus to(maybe) grow his beard out for once. For us. For the children. FOR GOD'S SAKE LINUS, THINK OF THE CHILDREN. 

Trust me I'm an expert and this is an excellent idea. 

Even Linus agrees.

FFDB4mT.jpg

Make this a poll then?

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

YUS!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Not trying to be a backseat mod, but this is in the wrong section of the forums. But yes, it would be cool to see a beard on linus

Do it Linus!!

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

That's a good idea, ohJey. I'm glad you have realized I am indeed not an expert, and have too small of a brain to think of such genius ideas. I applaud you.

And do a video of him using those dollar shave club shavers. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

How about... No... His wife is pregnant and we don't want to have her flip shit before she has the baby. Lets wait like 4 months more.

Or lets give time for Linus's son to grow a beard of his own.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Poll is live folks, only took me 1 minute and 12 seconds to figure out how to make one. I'm proud of myself :')

uQ1OYxT.jpg

How about no.....

Beard?

c60BFvr.jpg

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

From what I've heard, he can't grow a beard. That's not to say he doesn't have facial hair though, because there's a TQ video where he's shaving stubble. 

Not meant to sound creepy btw.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

YES!!! But wait for the family to be settled. Don't want anyone to flip shit too soon...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

From what I've heard, he can't grow a beard. 

Don't believe everything you hear on the internet. Unless it's about cake. You know what they say, everything is true about cake.

Don't believe everything you hear on the internet. Unless it's about cake. You know what they say, everything is true about cake.

I heard it from a little bird though.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Best thread of the year?

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

I heard it from a little bird though.

Birds are full of shit, why do you think my green car turned white?

Birds are full of shit, why do you think my green car turned white?

You're just speculating. Like I said, I've been told.

He can't, Dollar Shave Club would murder him if he did

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

I admire your sneakiness OP.

He can't, Dollar Shave Club would murder him if he did

It can be a well groomed beard.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)