Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goto10

gta bikers business coke lab change

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

i bought the cheapest coke lab on gta online, then installed all upgrades

 

it already returned the investment so is profitable now

 

but i was wondering about changing it to the one in the city, the one near the beach

 

some of the resupply missions happen very close to the one i have near the alamo sea, but most of the big ones happen in the city, also all the sell missions do happen in the sea far from the lab or in elburro or near maze bank

 

since i am a lone wolf, i do all alone, i do resupply and sell only 84000 to avoid the 2 vehicles missions

 

if i buy the morningwood lab, the upgrades are lost or gets migrated?  the supplies and product in the lab disappear?  do i get some discount for changing to the more expensive one?

 

i tried to find information on the topic but only found about changing ceo offices  but not this specific about biker business

Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I can tell. All missions happen prety much away from your bases'. So if you went to the city, it would sens you out to the other side instead.


I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

from what i have seen, there is 5 missions to resuply, steal a bike with supplies, steal a bag from a biker, steal a police bike, steal a armored car or steal a van with suppkies

 

the police bike, the van and the armored car happens on the city, but since i never had a business on the city, perhaps is how you say leelaa, but the sale missions should be faster on the city, so make a fast sale, resupply to make the most profit as fast as possible and then just pay for supplies on the bunker to sell quarter million on the bunker and repeat, while exporting cars as ceo is my plan, but i loose alot of time traveling to alamo sea, if everything is on the city, should help a bit, is my theory

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly i haven't been able to participate in any of the new content from the last few patches because they always cost millions of dollars to buy into :( 

 

I too only play alone in invite only lobbies so i was really shocked when Rockstar took my money away, i had a few millions saved up then they just took it all away and said i had either cheated or accepted modded money but ive only ever played alone and i don't have a single addon, not even for single player.  Ever since then i just gave up trying to save because i knew they could just take it all away again.  Part of me suspects they just want to force me to buy a shark card but i wont, Rockstar can go fuck themselves. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

months ago i got 5 millions dropped on me while paying on a public server, i took screenshots of it, tried to report the hacker but couldn't see who it was,i made a ticket reporting the situation on rockstar support, they said they were going to remove the money, a month later i still had the 5 millions, a friend bought me a yatch with it, thinking it would be fun and all i was doing was trying not to get banned, i reported the situation but they refused to cancel that purchase, days later my account was adjusted by 500 and i still have the yatch

 

if you don't report or place a ticket there, you won't get anything from them, ask for help, get the help

 

now, you are not helping me with my question, so, well, if you want to complain, visit rockstar forums or the support

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Newenthusiast said:

Sadly i haven't been able to participate in any of the new content from the last few patches because they always cost millions of dollars to buy into :( 

 

I too only play alone in invite only lobbies so i was really shocked when Rockstar took my money away, i had a few millions saved up then they just took it all away and said i had either cheated or accepted modded money but ive only ever played alone and i don't have a single addon, not even for single player.  Ever since then i just gave up trying to save because i knew they could just take it all away again.  Part of me suspects they just want to force me to buy a shark card but i wont, Rockstar can go fuck themselves. 

uhm....does anyone actually earn their money?

I just pay for a mod menu (around $10) and get myself a couple hundred million... I dont care what anyone says - I dont have time to play for hundreds of hours to get that kind of money. I dont think many people do either... I am pretty sure 80-90% of all players cheat their way to money, considering how many yachts, helicopters etc. you see which cost 1-2mil+ each.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaMainMan said:

uhm....does anyone actually earn their money?

I just pay for a mod menu (around $10) and get myself a couple hundred million... I dont care what anyone says - I dont have time to play for hundreds of hours to get that kind of money. I dont think many people do either... I am pretty sure 80-90% of all players cheat their way to money, considering how many yachts, helicopters etc. you see which cost 1-2mil+ each.

 

I guess i just find it frustrating that the new content drops and people have to either grind for weeks to be able to afford the buy in or they buy a shark card, cheat/hack/mod money or just go without.  I'd personally prefer to pay for a large content update and have reasonable access to everything instead of getting it kinda for free while being gouged+forced into micro-transactions. 

 

I'm excited for Red Dead 2 but at the same time im afraid of how much content is being left out of single player so they can pop it into Red Dead Online and stimulate more micro-transactions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

90%?  you are talking nonsense

 

after 5 years playing the game you have the money, no need to buy a mod and then get banned

 

no one has to buy all the content of each dlc, most times all you need is your buzzard and the cargobob and play some double rp and money jobs or races and you get money for most things

 

your bank account should look like a soared thumb with the modded money

 

in the status of the player you can see money earned and money spent, in my case i can see reflected the 5 millions of the hacker as spent but never earned

 

really rockstar doesn't ban more people just because they don't want, is not like they can't

 

now, i asked for information on if i should and how much would cost to buy another coke lab, you replied me to buy a mod and get modded cash to end banned,you are not helping

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9.2.2018 at 2:51 PM, goto10 said:

90%?  you are talking nonsense

 

after 5 years playing the game you have the money, no need to buy a mod and then get banned

 

no one has to buy all the content of each dlc, most times all you need is your buzzard and the cargobob and play some double rp and money jobs or races and you get money for most things

 

your bank account should look like a soared thumb with the modded money

 

in the status of the player you can see money earned and money spent, in my case i can see reflected the 5 millions of the hacker as spent but never earned

 

really rockstar doesn't ban more people just because they don't want, is not like they can't

 

now, i asked for information on if i should and how much would cost to buy another coke lab, you replied me to buy a mod and get modded cash to end banned,you are not helping

lol like literally every single person I have played with online has either received money from a modder at some point or modded it themselves.

I dont see what the problem is to be honest - I don't hurt anyone by buying the stuff I want :)

 

And coming back to the coke labs etc - I HATE grinding. To "earn" money like that for me is not an option. If every singe mission was exciting (like the heists) it would be one thing...but driving around in a garbage truck for 15mins hoping not to get killed by other players is not what I consider fun.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×