Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
echy

Hi, im looking for a laptop

Posted · Original PosterOP

HI, im looking for a laptop mainly for school................ It has to be skinny, windows operating system, if possible back lit keyboards but not mandatory, it has to be small to fit into my backpack, needs to be able to connect to my phone for internet aka tethering, cheap in price is possible, and lightweight 

Take a look at Lenovo Yoga series laptops. I'm using one for my university work - it's great. What's your budget in mind though?

19 minutes ago, echy said:

HI, im looking for a laptop mainly for school................ It has to be skinny, windows operating system, if possible back lit keyboards but not mandatory, it has to be small to fit into my backpack, needs to be able to connect to my phone for internet aka tethering, cheap in price is possible, and lightweight 

Acer and Lenovo (in the future HP) have released Laptops with Ryzen APU`s, Id take a look at those. They have a great price to performance ratio. You  get Ryzen and Vega goodness in one package for a sweet small price. Perfect for 4K video consumption and even some 720p Gaming Jusrt make sure they have dual channel RAM, this helps APUs a lot.

Acer Swift 3

Acer (I dont know)

Lenovo IdeaPad

HP Envy (in the future)

Acer Swift 3, HP Envy x360

Lenovo Ideapad 720S, Yoga 720 13

Asus Zenbook UX330UA, UX331UN

HP Envy 13

All with newest Kaby Lake Refresh/Ryzen U CPU. Tell me what you've found.

Check out my laptop reviews here

My daily driver: Lenovo Legion Y530 [REVIEW]

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-8300H Nvidia GTX1050Ti 2GB LP156WFG-SPB2 144Hz IPS 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 RAM (2x8GB) Samsung PM981 256GB+Seagate 1TB 5400RPM

Check out my blog here

Laptop ODMsClevo, Tongfang, Quanta

My Phone: Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite [REVIEW] (Blue, with XUNDD hard case)

Spoiler

SDM710 6GB RAM 128GB ROM 6.39" AMOLED 48MP Sony IMX586 rear (AI triple camera)