Favorite CS:GO team

Gadda

Favourite team is Team Liquid and always has been. Wish we still had the dream team of S1mple and Hiko :((

Cloud 9, don't really play cs anymore though.

On 4/26/2018 at 6:37 PM, Dukester said:

Favourite team is Team Liquid and always has been. Wish we still had the dream team of S1mple and Hiko :((

That was the NA dream team that got to the finals of the Major

• 1 month later...

Its a three-way tie with VP, NiP, and Astralis.

VP because holy crap, I anticipate for the day/s they just go on a plow and just destroy anyone, and that immense loyalty (until they had to kick Taz, but still).

NiP because I've been mostly a Get_Right fan and are just, for whatever reason unstoppable in IEM Oakland... what the fuck?

Astralis (former Danish TSM and even after they got Glaive) because they've choked less and less and overtime and it just shows that the Danes are nuts in the game. I'm even more of a fan of them now because they basically figured out the game, and the only way to beat them is to literally have a team just have each member overperform. Glaive's system alone just shuts down the likes of Faze (Yes, Faze beat them 3-0 [and be honest, it was close in every map], but holy crap, that's the kind of performance they needed in the Major against C9, not in a Tier 1 tournament that isn't exactly that important), and in terms of strats... they basically created the nade meta. Glaive's system and strats are literally on display for teams to observe and understand, but somehow it doesn't matter if you figure it out because ever since they got Magisk, an unbelievably underutilized player (thanks MSL for wasting this guy because you like/lick Aizy's dick so much), Astralis has all the firepower in the world. Dupreeh back on entry, Device on form, Xyp9x the ever reliable clutch god and support, Magisk as the second or third star (which he should've been in North, but fuck you MSL), and Glaive, the mastermind. If they don't win the Major... I don't even know anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2018 at 2:26 AM, Gadda said:

So what's your guys favorite team in CS:GO?

Personally my favorite team will always be NiP, but I also really like Fnatic. I hope both of them get back in form and start winning some tournaments again, with Lekro, Krimz and Flusha going off that will hopefully be true soon

Has to be Cloud9 hands down

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cloud 9 was my favorite team for a long time but they suck right now so probably MiBR or G2.

On 2/5/2018 at 9:26 PM, Gadda said:

So what's your guys favorite team in CS:GO?

Personally my favorite team will always be NiP, but I also really like Fnatic. I hope both of them get back in form and start winning some tournaments again, with Lekro, Krimz and Flusha going off that will hopefully be true soon

astralis FTW

On 2/5/2018 at 9:55 PM, AbdulESL said:

Favorite player: olofmeister

Favorite team: Cloud9

c9 is dead. they have 3 members

Vp and mousesports for me but I like NiP a lot too.

• 1 month later...

Even thought they suck now i still love c9 

ASTRAY NOIR

CPU

Ryzen 5 3600

Cooler

Corsair H100I PRO

RAM

PNY XLR-8 EPIC-X DDR4-3200 CL16 32GB

GPU

ASUS ROG RTX 2070

STORAGE

SAMSUNG 850 EVO, 2xSEAGATE BARRACUDA PRO 1TB,A2000 1TB

Case

NZXT H500 

PSU

Enermax Revolution DF 650W

MONITOR

MSI MAG272,LG 22MP68BQ,DELL D2015H

PERIPHIRALS

Ducky One 2 (HORIZON) || Glorious Model O- Pink || G305 || Razer Nari Essential || HyperX Cloud II

• 2 weeks later...
On 5.04.2018 г. at 9:07 PM, iNSUFFZ said:

easily vp, they kept it together for so long

nevermiiind.

• 1 month later...

NiP, though it's been rough lately.

But I got into CS way back in like 2000. I remember watching the early X3 vs NiP CPL Finals and even the first ESWC, which was one of the first ever live-streamed CS events if I remember right. 

Anyway, I like a number of players/teams these days but NiP was my first 'fav' team so I'm always rooting for them. 

I don't really have a favourite team, but when I first got into cs I really liked VP, mainly for their spirit. Though now I just feel sorry for snatchie and michu for seemingly wasting their talents in this team, and that it's seeming wrecked byali's chances of making it into another top team.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll have to pick BIG since I'm Austrian and they're the only really relevent big german team. I've also been to the last Esl One Cologne and it was a blast to see them getting into the finale on home soil.

virtus.pro is my favorite and ex-space Soldiers is currently second. someone needs to pick them up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was OpTic back when the had the NA roster and even the international roster. The danish roster is just so terrible I can't bring myself to root for them. Plus it doesn't help that I dislike K0nfig and CajunB from their time on North to basically kicking Stanislaw and Shazam

• 1 month later...

I like nip, but they always shatter my hopes and I end up getting depressed!