AUSSIES

Dsgreek

No it's awesome Holden's are balls v8 owners in Australia are hoons and simple minded think v8s are the fastest and best when they jug fuel and u can get an import that is way better.

+1

V8 are absolute fuel guzzlers

Have you seen some of the jap brands??

Toyota,Hyundai etc.

Cheap as chips and absolutely awesome for what you pay

Doubt it with our 25mbp not by 2016 anymore but by 2020 now :) yea we are so keeping up with times and having a government that lies to get into leadership then does nothing they say they would but be short sighted fucks!

Dear lord this is too perfect.

No it's awesome Holden's are balls v8 owners in Australia are hoons and simple minded think v8s are the fastest and best when they jug fuel and u can get an import that is way better.

I know what but I love them :( and hopefully I'm not a simple minded hoon lol

And I do prefer imports, Japanese all the way :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

BUT YOUR HEART IS!

Exactly :)

*Stands proud listening to Waltzing Matilda

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I hate my crap country as well :). Though I wouldnt say living in the UK is crap but again I never really was there so I cant judge on that. All I know is my country is SH*T!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I hate my crap country as well :). Though I wouldnt say living in the UK is crap but again I never really was there so I cant judge on that. All I know is my country is SH*T!

Slovakia or the UK, no offense but I would choose the UK over Slovakia.

I think you should just become the Australian ambassador.

No citizenship needed ;)

I think you should just become the Australian ambassador.

No citizenship needed ;)

I'd be honoured, I'd do my damnest to get Australia back on track.

Same sex marriage would pass immediately otherwise they'd get my foot up their arses, I wouldn't piss about :)

I'd be honoured, I'd do my damnest to get Australia back on track.

Same sex marriage would pass immediately otherwise they'd get my foot up their arses, I wouldn't piss about :)

Someone please fly you over and make you an Australia citizen ASAP

You're more proud than some bogans I see around.

I'm Australian, in shit driver city since I saw car talk I absolutely love the Nissan Skyline (R33-R35) as my realistic car and the Nissan GT-R Alpha is my dream car (beats the buggati).

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

Someone please fly you over and make you an Australia citizen ASAP

You're more proud than some bogans I see around.

Canadians...eh?

My Stuff! :D

My Stuff
  • Main Build - Soon to change due to it being dead
  • 4790k @ 4.7Ghz
  • Corsair 750D
  • Swiftech H320
  • MSI Z97s SLI
  • 7950 Vapor-X
  • 16GB Corsair Vengance  Blue LP 1600Mhz 
  • 120GB Samsung 840
  • 2TB Seagate Barracuda
  • Corsair HX750
  •  
  • ​Peripherals
  • Logitech G700s
  • Bitfenix, Corsair, and Darkside cable extensions
  • Das Professional with Cherry MX Brown's & Custom Keycaps
  • 3x ASUS VS238H-P w/ Triple monitor mount in PLP
  • AudioTechnica ATH-M50's 
  • Blue Yeti Microphone
  • TurtleBeach PX3 Wireless
  • Logitech C920 Webcam 
  • Precision Audio Bookshelf Speakers 
  • AudioSource AMP-100
  • Logitech G27 Racing setup
  •  
  • Laptop - Acer 7750G-9855
  • i7 2630QM
  • AMD 6650M GPU
  • 120GB Samsung 840 EVO
  • 8GB RAM
  • Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 
  • Blu-ray Drive
  •  
  • Netbook - HP Pavillion DM1
  • AMD E-450 APU
  • 4GB RAM
  • 500gb HDD
  • Cell Phone - OnePlus One 
  • 5.5-inch 1080p Screen
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor @2.5Ghz
  • 13 Megapixel rear camera
  • 5 megapixel wide angle front facing camera
  • 3100 mAh non-removal battery
  • AC wifi
  • Cell Phone #2 - Nexus 5
  • 5 Inch 1080p Screen
  • Snapdragon 800
  • 8 megapixel rear camera
  • 1.3 megapixel front camera
  • 2300 mAh non-removable battery
  • AC wifi
  • Upgrades for 2014
  • GTX 970
  • i7 4690k
  • 16gb RAM 
  • 1x 1440 or 1600p Monitor 
  • Das Mechanical Keyboard

Slovakia or the UK, no offense but I would choose the UK over Slovakia.

None taken...this country is so sh*t...Be happy to be able to live in the UK!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

None taken...this country is so sh*t...Be happy to be able to live in the UK!

How long before you move?

How long before you move?

Dunno. ASAP :P

Specs of my PC:

How long before YOU move?

Hopefully within 10 years but at the moment I'm not sure if that is do'able.

I've always wanted to move there and to such an extent that it motivated me to enroll at college for 5 years to get me my automotive maintenance qualification because you need a trade before Australia will accept you which I now have but because I don't have a great deal of practical experience, no one is taking me on in a car workshop.

But what I'm thinking of doing now is going back to college, re-study my GCSE's (a UK thing for all you international people :P) and join the Royal Airforce as an aircraft technician (structural and engines) which will get me over there.

Anyway enough of that, I think we've highjacked someone elses thread a little there so I apologise to the OP :)

Hopefully within 10 years but at the moment I'm not sure if that is do'able.

I've always wanted to move there and to such an extent that it motivated me to enroll at college for 5 years to get me my automotive maintenance qualification because you need a trade before Australia will accept you which I now have but because I don't have a great deal of practical experience, no one is taking me on in a car workshop.

But what I'm thinking of doing now is going back to college, re-study my GCSE's (a UK thing for all you international people :P) and join the Royal Airforce as an aircraft technician (structural and engines) which will get me over there.

Anyway enough of that, I think we've highjacked someone elses thread a little there so I apologise to the OP :)

I'll happily wait for you :D

Back to AUSSIESSSS!!!

'Murican

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

'Murican

That is all :)

Straya brah!!!

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I'm an aussie...

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!