Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IgnaBilli official

Gt 1030 250psu

1030 will definitely work.

1050 is gonna be a little sketchy, I would want at least a 300W unit for that card personally.

I would recommend upgrading the PSU if you want to get a better GPU in your system, as well as in general. Power supplies like yours are known to be fire hazards as well as low quality. When PSUs die, they have also been known to take other parts with them. See if you can get a Corsair CX450M.

Posted · Best Answer

1050 is gonna be a little sketchy, I would want at least a 300W unit for that card personally.

I would recommend upgrading the PSU if you want to get a better GPU in your system, as well as in general. Power supplies like yours are known to be fire hazards as well as low quality. When PSUs die, they have also been known to take other parts with them. See if you can get a Corsair CX450M.

Posted · Original PosterOP
5 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Ty 

Posted · Original PosterOP
6 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

<3