Help to choose the right TV, Please!

Pandu

Samsung Series 6 108cm (43 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV  (43MU6100) vs. Sony BRAVIA X7002E Series 108cm (43 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV  (KD-43X7002E)

I am confused,which one is better?

26 minutes ago, Pandu said:

What's the pricing on those? What is it going to be used for?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

6 hours ago, Streetguru said:

What's the pricing on those? What is it going to be used for?

price is almost equal, and just casual use

1 minute ago, Pandu said:

price is almost equal, and just casual use

No I mean how much do they cost? Amazon has some pretty solid/cheaper ones under the TCL brand

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

No I mean how much do they cost? Amazon has some pretty solid/cheaper ones under the TCL brand

60000-63000

3 minutes ago, Pandu said:

60000-63000

Then ya check out the TCL stuff, nearly half the price at that size

https://www.amazon.in/109-3-inches-L43P2US-Smart-Golden/dp/B06WRNHRPM/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1517726787&sr=1-1&keywords=TCL+4k

Spoiler

Looking at the talking points for each device (reviewing online stores), i feel that Samsung model has more useful features and if you have a Samsung phone it can be even more feature rich. Business rumors also showed that Sony maybe looking to Sell of their TV business.. I'm no blogger/business following person, this is just my opinion, out of the 2 options, i'd go Samsung. 

4 hours ago, Pandu said:

Samsung Series 6 108cm (43 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV  (43MU6100) vs. Sony BRAVIA X7002E Series 108cm (43 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV  (KD-43X7002E)

I am confused,which one is better?

I'd say the Samsung. Sony uses IPS panels on their lower lines, which results in very shallow blacks and poor uniformity.

On 04/02/2018 at 12:41 PM, Mackay42 said:

Looking at the talking points for each device (reviewing online stores), i feel that Samsung model has more useful features and if you have a Samsung phone it can be even more feature rich. Business rumors also showed that Sony maybe looking to Sell of their TV business.. I'm no blogger/business following person, this is just my opinion, out of the 2 options, i'd go 

On 04/02/2018 at 12:41 PM, Mackay42 said:

Looking at the talking points for each device (reviewing online stores), i feel that Samsung model has more useful features and if you have a Samsung phone it can be even more feature rich. Business rumors also showed that Sony maybe looking to Sell of their TV business.. I'm no blogger/business following person, this is just my opinion, out of the 2 options, i'd go 

Samsung makes best displays+More features than sony?,which,I felt,is better than best audio options+?!!..*

Thanks For your reply,I bought  the samsung TV✌

On 04/02/2018 at 4:11 PM, Stagea said:

I'd say the Samsung. Sony uses IPS panels on their lower lines, which results in very shallow blacks and poor uniformity.

Yes,Samsung makes best displays+More features than sony?,which,I felt,is better than best audio options+?!!..*

Thanks For your reply,I bought  the samsung TV✌

Thanks For your reply guys,I bought  the samsung TV✌