Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jurunce

Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition Benchmark is a total mess and unrepresentative of the final product **Update with Square Enix's response**

2 minutes ago, Derangel said:

While it was never officially confirmed I'd be willing to bet the same thing happened with FF7R.

Pretty sure that is confirmed now.

Posted (edited) · Original PosterOP
5 minutes ago, Derangel said:

RTG has been such a cluster since it was formed that its no surprise that things have ground to a halt in terms of developer relations. I hope that once things settle down a bit over there they will resume programs that help developers.

Yeah, I have yet to get an answer back to all of my technical issues with AMD's Radeon ProRender, both in Maya, and in Blender. It's why I stopped using it and went back to Cycles.

I would definitely, definitely use NVIDIA Iray, if I had USD $299 to buy the plugin, simply because I would be able to get reliable technical support in a timely fashion.

Edited by JurunceNK

RIGZ

Spoiler

Starlight (Current): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core CPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | EVGA NU Audio | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + ML140 2-pack

The Storm (Retired): Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard + Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2016 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Mouse | 2x BenQ PD3200Q 32" 1440p IPS displays + BenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p VA display | Mackie ProFX10v3 USB Mixer + Marantz MPM-1000 Mic | Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones | 2x ADAM Audio T5V 5" Powered Studio Monitors + ADAM Audio T10S Powered Studio Subwoofer | Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel and Pedal Kit + Driving Force Shifter | Logitech C922x 720p 60FPS Webcam | Xbox One Wireless Controller

QUOTES

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"Brand loyalty/fanboyism is stupid." - Unknown person on these forums

"Assuming kills" - @Moondrelor

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

15 minutes ago, ARikozuM said:

They do or did. Don't know what happened to their game development division and last title I can recall is Alien: Isolation. They need to step their game up if they want to make full use of Vega's (or whatever architecture they choose next) features. Nvidia's Gameworks division provides software and tech support to companies that will accept the sponsorship. This helps Nvidia maintain the best performance or visual quality that they can, something AMD used to do. 

Wasn't AMD's only assistance and no large toolset like GameWorks though? Side note that's how bad it is that I don't know lol.

1 minute ago, leadeater said:

Wasn't AMD's only assistance and no large toolset like GameWorks though? Side note that's how bad it is that I don't know lol.

AMD had TressFX to counter Nvidia Hardworks, beyond that they relied on 3rd party open-source things for development. A lot of them (like GPGPU based Havok) fell apart.

4 minutes ago, Derangel said:

AMD had TressFX to counter Nvidia Hardworks, beyond that they relied on 3rd party open-source things for development. A lot of them (like GPGPU based Havok) fell apart.

And everyone was like "Now that AMD owns consoles things are going to massively improve, RIP Nvidia"... :ph34r:. Who would have guessed consoles and PCs are different.

Posted · Original PosterOP
6 minutes ago, Derangel said:

Which is why I'm now questioning the reliability of open-source projects. They're great if developers are willing to put in the time, money, and effort to support them in the first place. And if it's headed by a big company like AMD, then they also have to contribute some of that time, money, and effort as well, and not shift the development burden onto others.

RIGZ

Spoiler

Starlight (Current): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core CPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | EVGA NU Audio | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + ML140 2-pack

The Storm (Retired): Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard + Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2016 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Mouse | 2x BenQ PD3200Q 32" 1440p IPS displays + BenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p VA display | Mackie ProFX10v3 USB Mixer + Marantz MPM-1000 Mic | Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones | 2x ADAM Audio T5V 5" Powered Studio Monitors + ADAM Audio T10S Powered Studio Subwoofer | Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel and Pedal Kit + Driving Force Shifter | Logitech C922x 720p 60FPS Webcam | Xbox One Wireless Controller

QUOTES

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

7 hours ago, leadeater said:

I can’t even think of any AMD tech for the life of me aside from Tress FX. They need some great titles under their belt now that RTG is out and they need it quickly since Gameworks titles are increasing in frequency. I think they discontinued their plans for the raster or shading on Vega but they should have pushed it in games.

Joke: AMD sponsors games like Royal Canin sponsors AKC.

Spoiler

The showmen don’t feed RC, but RC pays the rent.

7 hours ago, JurunceNK said:

Which is why I'm now questioning the reliability of open-source projects.

Open-source projects without some sort of financial stability aren’t viable. AMD needs to build relations if they want to not be the “less expensive option” as Lisa Su mentioned. A strong development kit and tech support costs money, but that’s an investment they should make. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, ARikozuM said:

Open-source projects without some sort of financial stability aren’t viable. AMD needs to build relations if they want to not be the “less expensive option” as Lisa Su mentioned. A strong development kit and tech support costs money, but that’s an investment they should make. 

Exactly! If there is no technical support and a strong development, open-source or not, it would make people like me steer clear of those types of things because I don't want to put in all of my time fixing something that should have been fixed already when it was discovered in a timely fashion.

Sometimes, it's just a risk not worth taking, especially if money is on the line.

RIGZ

Spoiler

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

QUOTES

Spoiler

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

I do have a lot of fate here. I've played both betas before it was released on PS4, and the game was a stutter fest, more so in the first one obviously. When the game was released it was a completely different animal. It may not be 60 FPS, or even close, but after dozens of hours on the PS4 Slim, I have encountered 2 times that frames dropped enough for me to call it stutter, and it was due to a shit ton of stuff it was happening, explosions, dozen enemies, elemancy, and so on. 

I do really hope that all parties do the part on their end. I reckon I'll buy it again for Steam. I think the game is awesome, and I haven't even finished it yet.

Disclaimer: screw you Sony for not being able to fix the courrupted save file bug that your system is having, thus ending in me losing 50+ hours. And no, I don't have PS Plus for backup. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

42 minutes ago, JurunceNK said:

Exactly! If there is no technical support and a strong development, open-source or not, it would make people like me steer clear of those types of things because I don't want to put in all of my time fixing something that should have been fixed already when it was discovered in a timely fashion.

Sometimes, it's just a risk not worth taking, especially if money is on the line.

There was a good bit of support behind GPGPU based physics, especially Havok. However, Intel came along and bought Havok in order to use them for Larrabee. They planned to use GPGPU physics as a driving force for the card. When the project failed Intel killed all of Havok's ongoing development on it and skuttled the GPU based physics engine. MS bought them in 2015 and there's been nothing out of the company since. The last time the Havok engine was updated was in 2011.

I'm glad the benchmark is just a crapshoot, that means my GTX 970 might have a chance at running it decently :D

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

3 hours ago, JurunceNK said:

That's not a response I expected for a civil discussion.

NVIDIA isn't responsible for programming and optimizing the game, that's Square Enix's responsibility. NVIDIA provides the middleware, and the developers can tweak and optimize it as they see fit, as long as a) it doesn't hurt the performance on NVIDIA hardware, and b) the developer doesn't redistribute it.

do you remember the original tomb raider, it was an amd title that had tressFx, but because amd aren't dicks they did not prevent nvidea to optimize their hardware for it, and at the time it allowed me with a (now super slow) 660 to run the game with tressfx and have a playable experience, in most gameworks titles that isn't the case

I ran that benchmark for giggles (no interest in the game what so ever) and my only conclusion was "This game looks bad, why bother making a benchmark from it?"

"Hope, what a concept." - Deunan Knute

5 hours ago, Shreyas1 said:

If you have read every single word of this post, you are a legend

edit: a tldr would be cool

TLDR: shit is fucked.

didnt they release a benchmark with ff14 reborn too?

no idea if it was any good because no reviewers actually used it much.

This is such a storm in the cup of water, seriously... so the game is hard to max out it's graphical quality, it could have been better optimized? certainly but Ubisoft and such does this all the time meh it is part of the industry... just remember you're really not losing any thing by disabling gameworks features for more fps:

quit with the exaggerations and conspiracy theories, you can play the game on AMD just fine if you disable features that were never meant for it, nVidia invests money on helping develop the game and use gameworks, it is obviously they expect it to reward those rocking Pascal/Maxwell GPUs first.

You want to be able to use gameworks features fully? then stop buying AMD and whining and buy nVidia next time... seriously.... nowadays every one wants to blame every one and every thing.

Workstation Rig:
CPU:  Intel Core i9 9900K @5.0ghz  |~| Cooling: beQuiet! Dark Rock 4 |~|  MOBO: Asus Z390M ROG Maximus XI GENE |~| RAM: 32gb 3333mhz CL15 G.Skill Trident Z RGB |~| GPU: nVidia TITAN V  |~| PSU: beQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 80Plus Platinum  |~| Boot: Intel 660p 2TB NVMe |~| Storage: 2X4TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Iron Wolf + 2X2TB SSD SanDisk Ultra |~| Case: Cooler Master Case Pro 3 |~| Display: Acer Predator X34 3440x1440p100hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Personal Use Rig:
CPU: Intel Core i9 9900 @4.75ghz |~| Cooling: beQuiet! Shadow Rock Slim |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z390M Gaming mATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3400mhzCL15 Viper Steel |~| GPU: nVidia Founders Edition RTX 2080 Ti |~| PSU: beQuiet! Straight Power 11 80Plus Gold  |~|  Boot:  Intel 660p 2TB NVMe |~| Storage: 2x2TB SanDisk SSD Ultra 3D |~| Case: Cooler Master Case Pro 3 |~| Display: Viotek GN34CB 3440x1440p100hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

HTPC / "Console of the house":

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700 @4.45ghz |~| Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212X |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z370M D3H mATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: nVidia Founders Edition GTX 1080 Ti |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.
19 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

You want to be able to use gameworks features fully? then stop buying AMD and whining and buy nVidia next time... seriously.... nowadays every one wants to blame every one and every thing.

Yea no, you shouldn't have to be restricted to a single brand to get the best graphical experience. With all the time reduced having to optimize the game for Nvidia due to GameWorks that's more time you can spend on AMD... right.... HAH.

Jokes aside main point still stands, arbitrary restrictions to a single brand is bad even for the people that prefer that brand. And no I don't blame game developers from just simply benefiting from reduced development time and not optimzing better for AMD, that already wasn't happening but GameWorks is just fostering an ecosystem of no independent optimization at all.

6 hours ago, Shreyas1 said:

If you have read every single word of this post, you are a legend

edit: a tldr would be cool

I seen longer post than this one on other forums.

I remember one in a water cooling thread that went big time down into the whole how the water flow works depending on serial or parallel setup along with a basic write up on how restriction plays a part.

Plus, it is not that long of a read.

1 hour ago, Princess Cadence said:

This is such a storm in the cup of water, seriously... so the game is hard to max out it's graphical quality, it could have been better optimized? certainly but Ubisoft and such does this all the time meh it is part of the industry... just remember you're really not losing any thing by disabling gameworks features for more fps:

quit with the exaggerations and conspiracy theories, you can play the game on AMD just fine if you disable features that were never meant for it, nVidia invests money on helping develop the game and use gameworks, it is obviously they expect it to reward those rocking Pascal/Maxwell GPUs first.

Just reminds me of all the boo whooing with PhysX features.

Same with G Sync and Freesync.

Personally, both of the companies have a habit of trying to come up with proprietary features to work on their cards.  So neither of them are angles.

Even older card makers did proprietary features as a way as a selling point for a card.

Also brand loyalty can go burn in a deep hole and should never be used for a buying decision.

3 hours ago, cj09beira said:

do you remember the original tomb raider, it was an amd title that had tressFx, but because amd aren't dicks they did not prevent nvidea to optimize their hardware for it, and at the time it allowed me with a (now super slow) 660 to run the game with tressfx and have a playable experience, in most gameworks titles that isn't the case

Seems people don't recall the start up issues with Nvidia and Intel graphics at launch with that game.  And, how tressFX was very wonky at first, cough, Larea's hair flying.  Also, when enabled, frame drops where know to occur on Nvidia cards before the patch fixed up some of the issues.

Issues I noticed most of the time on big AAA games tend to come from these software techs made solely by a hardware company.

Just a nutty gal that abuse hardware with F@H and BOINC.

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 4690K Delid, E5-2670V3, 1900X, 1950X, 5960X J Batch

My GPU Army:960 FTW at 1551MHz, 1080Ti FTW3, 1080Ti SC, 1070 Hybrid, 2x Titan XP

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad 9.7" (2018 model), Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

2 hours ago, leadeater said:

that already wasn't happening but GameWorks is just fostering an ecosystem of no independent optimization at all.

Not like people complain about Apple ecosystem lack of support to common Windows features and so on...

2 hours ago, Ithanul said:

Also brand loyalty can go burn in a deep hole and should never be used for a buying decision.

My point is that if you want a feature you can have it just shop accordingly, I don't mean that I'm against further optimization far from that, the more optimized the best for every one, I just don't think that prioritizing your line up first such a malevolent thing.

It is just an opinion personally, I'm not here defending nVidia, just  understanding it in a more lenient form, not saying any one's wrong at all.

Workstation Rig:
CPU:  Intel Core i9 9900K @5.0ghz  |~| Cooling: beQuiet! Dark Rock 4 |~|  MOBO: Asus Z390M ROG Maximus XI GENE |~| RAM: 32gb 3333mhz CL15 G.Skill Trident Z RGB |~| GPU: nVidia TITAN V  |~| PSU: beQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 80Plus Platinum  |~| Boot: Intel 660p 2TB NVMe |~| Storage: 2X4TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Iron Wolf + 2X2TB SSD SanDisk Ultra |~| Case: Cooler Master Case Pro 3 |~| Display: Acer Predator X34 3440x1440p100hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Personal Use Rig:
CPU: Intel Core i9 9900 @4.75ghz |~| Cooling: beQuiet! Shadow Rock Slim |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z390M Gaming mATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3400mhzCL15 Viper Steel |~| GPU: nVidia Founders Edition RTX 2080 Ti |~| PSU: beQuiet! Straight Power 11 80Plus Gold  |~|  Boot:  Intel 660p 2TB NVMe |~| Storage: 2x2TB SanDisk SSD Ultra 3D |~| Case: Cooler Master Case Pro 3 |~| Display: Viotek GN34CB 3440x1440p100hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

HTPC / "Console of the house":

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700 @4.45ghz |~| Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212X |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z370M D3H mATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: nVidia Founders Edition GTX 1080 Ti |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

What a poorly designed benchmark. Then again, Japanese game devs aren't exactly known for their great PC ports. That being said, the problem is yet again the horrible proprietary closed off GameWorks. A library specifically designed to make "older" NVidia cards performance obsolete and to gimp AMD performance to such an extreme, that it becomes competition manipulation.

Sad thing is that people support NVidia in their dirty tactics, despite it being against their own consumer interests.

GameWorks being shit and destroying performance for no visible gain, is hardly news or surprising. Just NVidia being Nvidia.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

I used this benchmark earlier and noticed tons of hitching and stuttering while running it. My specs should not have been experiencing this issue.

System Specs:

CPU:  Intel 8700K (3.7-4.7GHz Turbo)  GPU: ASUS RTX 2080 Ti DUAL OC MB: MSI Z370 Gaming Plus   RAM: Corsair 3000MHz 2x8GB(16GB)  CPU Cooler: Kraken X42 AIO  Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster Z  SSD: OCZ ARC100 480GB  HDD: Western Digital 1TB Black, Seagate Barracuda 1TB both 7200RPM, WD Green 2TB (storage)  PSU: Pro750W XFX 80 Plus Gold  Case: NZXT H500 Optical Drive: -

9 hours ago, leadeater said:

And the longest news post awards goes to....

9 hours ago, SC2Mitch said:

SO MUCH TEXT HOLY LORD

Seriously. After about halfway through, I was expecting a TLDR.... But that never happened...

I just checked out the gamers nexus article. In order to keep the framerate above 60fps on a GTX 1060 they had to use low settings. That's just terrible.

People with GTX 1060 / RX 580 class of hardware are generally used to a very good experience at 1080p.

18 minutes ago, Humbug said:

I just checked out the gamers nexus article. In order to keep the framerate above 60fps on a GTX 1060 they had to use low settings. That's just terrible.

The average framerate for 1060 was 62fps on medium. Unless you're talking about 1% lows, where it isn't that far off in 50's. High is more of a struggle, but that applies to all GPUs, not just mid range ones.

18 minutes ago, Humbug said:

People with GTX 1060 / RX 580 class of hardware are generally used to a very good experience at 1080p.

Check out the requirements for FFXV from the official site at https://www.finalfantasyxv.com/uk/windows-edition

Note for 1060 class GPU their target is 1080p 30fps. It seems they value eye candy over raw fps, although running medium is pretty close to 60fps.

Main rig: Asus Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700k stock, Noctua D14, G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 2x8GB, Gigabyte GTX 1650, Corsair HX750i, In Win 303 NVIDIA, Samsung SM951 512GB, WD Blue 1TB, HP LP2475W 1200p wide gamut

Gaming system: Asrock Z370 Pro4, i7-8086k stock, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance LPX RGB 3000 2x8GB, Gigabyte RTX 2070, Fractal Edison 550W PSU, Corsair 600C, Optane 900p 280GB, Crucial MX200 1TB, Sandisk 960GB, Acer Predator XB241YU 1440p 144Hz G-sync

Ryzen rig: Asrock B450 ITX, R5 3600, Noctua D9L, G.SKill TridentZ 3000C14 2x8GB, Gigabyte RTX 2070, Corsair CX450M, NZXT Manta, WD Green 240GB SSD, LG OLED55B9PLA

VR rig: Asus Z170I Pro Gaming, i7-6700T stock, Scythe Kozuti, Kingston Hyper-X 2666 2x8GB, Zotac 1070 FE, Corsair CX450M, Silverstone SG13, Samsung PM951 256GB, Crucial BX500 1TB, HTC Vive

Gaming laptop: Asus FX503VD, i5-7300HQ, 2x8GB DDR4, GTX 1050, Sandisk 256GB + 480GB SSD

Total CPU heating: i7-8086k, i3-8350k, i7-7920X, 2x i7-6700k, i7-6700T, i5-6600k, i3-6100, i7-5930k, i7-5820k, i7-5775C, i5-5675C, 2x i7-4590, i5-4570S, 2x i3-4150T, E5-2683v3, 2x E5-2650, E5-2667, R7 3700X, R5 3600, R5 2600, R7 1700