I need some suggestions for case fans

ChrisL333

I have a corsair 400C which is a great case however it looks empty up front and i would love to add 3 120mm case fans to the front so i can lower the overall speed of the fans in the build as well as improve the aesthetics. Any suggestions for a decent looking triple pack of fans with a fan hub if possible or a suggestion for a low cost fan hub to go along with the fans. Thanks for the help. 

I have RGB lights so i would honestly prefer to not have any lighting on them since it would make me have two separate systems for lighting.

ML120

can recommend, bought ML140 for CPU heatsink, no lights, no bullshit, quite quiet. $45 two pack (CAD)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

What are your specs?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

im in Florida 

2 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

What are your specs?

and all in on fans i really dont wanna spend more than $40 and my build is a i5 7500 and an rx 480

id love to spend like 30

but idk if thats realistic for something that isnt junk

14 minutes ago, ChrisL333 said:

im in Florida 

and all in on fans i really dont wanna spend more than $40 and my build is a i5 7500 and an rx 480

I'm not sure what you mean by 'all in one'. 

The stock case fans should be enough already. Are they too noisy? Have you tried lowering their fan speeds?

There's an edit button on your posts so you can add more info without making a new post.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 2/2/2018 at 12:23 AM, WoodenMarker said:

I'm not sure what you mean by 'all in one'. 

The stock case fans should be enough already. Are they too noisy? Have you tried lowering their fan speeds?

There's an edit button on your posts so you can add more info without making a new post.

Temps are fine I'm just saying I want fans to to make it look nice and I'm planning on a crossfire setup in the future so more front fans wouldnt be a bad idea.

I meant I wanna spend $40 for fans and hub if possible.

5 hours ago, ChrisL333 said:

Temps are fine I'm just saying I want fans to to make it look nice and I'm planning on a crossfire setup in the future so more front fans wouldnt be a bad idea.

I meant I wanna spend $40 for fans and hub if possible.

What kind of look are you going for? The included AF140L are pretty color neutral. What did you want a hub for? Do you not have enough headers on your motherboard?

6 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

What kind of look are you going for? The included AF140L are pretty color neutral. What did you want a hub for? Do you not have enough headers on your motherboard?

i do not if im going to add 3 fans and im just looking for something color neutral and quiet that doesnt cost much the hub isnt too important considering there are plenty for like $7-15

1 hour ago, ChrisL333 said:

i do not if im going to add 3 fans and im just looking for something color neutral and quiet that doesnt cost much the hub isnt too important considering there are plenty for like $7-15

You could just use fan splitters instead. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812423163&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Cables+-+Internal+Power+Cables-_-N82E16812423163&gclid=Cj0KCQiA2NXTBRDoARIsAJRIvLwXYTHfZHL_JXPbaa8Te8uzpeZdQGLqwaIO2Im3UW5jjvdwU-taUqwaAv8dEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Adding two 140mm's at the front for intake should be plenty already. You can move the stock AF140L to the top for exhaust.

PW2's would be good: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/wj8H99/be-quiet-pure-wings-2-140-612-cfm-140mm-fan-bl040

15 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

not a bad idea the only reason i was after the 120mm fans was cuz i felt like it would fill the space in the front aesthetically. this might look just as good and it would be less costly.