Gaming Desk

TheTechKid
3 minutes ago, TheTechKid said:

I just googled it, and I believe they make a matte finish that's still clear. This will probably still give a good look without being too shiny. I was also looking into routeing the edge with a round-over bit, I feel this would make it more welcoming, and give it a cleaner look.

I would definitely run a roundover on it. makes it just look more "finished" in my eyes. Gives a sense of attention to detail.

Osmium: NFC Skyreach 4 // i7-8700k (delidd) // GTX 1080 // 32GB DDR4-3200Mhz // 1TB 960 Evo M.2 // 1.1TB MX300 m.2
Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow // Razer Orbweaver // Razer Kraken // Logitech G502 // Logitech K830 // LG 34UC88-B

Usage: Adobe Lightroom // Adobe Photoshop // Web Dev // Recording Gameplay // Video Editing // Portable Gaming

*UPDATE* 

Should be ordering the hardware in a couple of weeks, I added everything to this apart from the keyboard slide. I have narrowed down most of my ideas, and I believe I am going to put in some 1/8th inch grey paneling by the feet area to hide the wires, this will either be held in with pins or wingnuts. If anyone has better ideas, I'm open for options.

Screenshot 2018-02-09 at 7.24.49 AM.png

Screenshot 2018-02-09 at 7.24.30 AM.png

*UPDATE 2*

Added the keyboard slide, and I'm debating if I should add a monitor stand with drawers or something.

Screenshot 2018-02-12 at 7.23.40 AM.png

*UPDATE 3*

Sorry, just exploring different looks, if I went this path I could put my Xbox and/or PS4 under the monitor stand.

Screenshot 2018-02-12 at 12.48.01 PM.png