Fastest 200mm case fans? need to know

Pus

spectre pro 900 rpm was too slow for me, and the NZXT FN200RB 1300RPM which are 165 cfm are also not really enough for me. well maybe it will be as im expecting more of them soon.

need higher airflow asap, i prefer higher RPM obviously. 

i realise that 3000rpm noctua's are only 0.55 amps but the nzxt ones are 0.7 amps and has the same airflow. i guess lower fan size and higher fan speed seems to be more suited. guess thats most of the reason but those are so loud.

How loud are you prepared to go?

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

Where are you using the fans? 200mm's are generally aimed towards quiet operation and not high performance.

Moved to Air Cooling.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Why not use two 120 or 140mm fans then...?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

could get delta 120mm fans. Sure, it's going to be loud, but it'll give you the airflow you're looking for (Be careful, the delta / server fans are usually 38mm thick vs the normal 25mm thickness of normal case fans).

But yeah, usually large fans aren't high RPM (at least ones for PC use anyway). There are high RPM server 200m fans, but good luck trying to get the mounting holes to match.

A high rpm 200mm fan would eventually rip itself apart under the force of moving such massive blades so quickly.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

41 minutes ago, Pus said:

You want Delta Fans, only 230W each

5a72bb4f6090d_Delta200mm.thumb.png.475bcba6c56fbad1887b46d33c8a7e0b.png

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

43 minutes ago, Pus said:

For real though, Just buy Noctua

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

17 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

For real though, Just buy Noctua

pretty sure they're 800rpm, dont even have to check out the video. 

28 minutes ago, Pus said:

pretty sure they're 800rpm, dont even have to check out the video. 

Right, but that's really as good as it gets, outside of the Delta stuff mentioned earlier which is like 1000 CFM at $200 per fan

No one buy servers are going to use fast 200mm fans because they'd be pretty expensive fans

Spoiler