Windows 10 keys

Omikse

i have windows 10 pro key under 10$ i didnt remember how much exactly but is under 10$

from ebay

1 year still working my pc

I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone

sorry with my lang but i want say something

there reason to selling cheap keys

1 - When the laptop is manufactured from Dell or HP. It has a factory malfunction that does not repair here Windows is sold. Maybe the seller belongs to the company of them

2-You always see programs there for one device or 10 devices working with one key

3- They may work at Microsoft and are given work prizes or bonuses every year or month

I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone

4 hours ago, Fahad ALme said:

sorry with my lang but i want say something

there reason to selling cheap keys

1 - When the laptop is manufactured from Dell or HP. It has a factory malfunction that does not repair here Windows is sold. Maybe the seller belongs to the company of them

By doing that company would violate MS ToS and get disqualified for any further partnership. So it's not encouraged by company. And for same reason employee doing such side business would get quick directions to door.

2-You always see programs there for one device or 10 devices working with one key

Aka volume keys.

3- They may work at Microsoft and are given work prizes or bonuses every year or month

Yeah, no. Anything such would have strong no from MS and employee would get even faster directions to closest door. With probably huge red X on their resume too. If your business is selling OS', why would you allow employees harm those markets.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

By doing that company would violate MS ToS and get disqualified for any further partnership. So it's not encouraged by company. And for same reason employee doing such side business would get quick directions to door.

Aka volume keys.

Yeah, no. Anything such would have strong no from MS and employee would get even faster directions to closest door. With probably huge red X on their resume too. If your business is selling OS', why would you allow employees harm those markets.

This is probably a stolen possibility. But Hash of Microsoft is properly functioning and believe me that hardware malfunction is selling the black market key every bit of it. Maybe go to the Apple system and the key is sold
If you understand the subject I hope that the answer will be convincing

Well after starting this thread, I have purchased not only 2 Windows 10 keys but an Office 2016 key as well. They were all 30+ dollars but it was worth it. Plus, I paid a little extra just in case the keys didn't work so I could get a new key at no extra charge but so far so good.

OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VI Hero, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Heat Sink: AMD Wraith Prism RGB, Video Card: FTW GeForce RTX 3080, Memory: 4 x G. Skill Trident Z RGB Royal 8GB (total 32GB), Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power Grand RGB750W, MonitorAOC Q32G1WG4, HD: 2 x Samsung EVO 850 and 4 x Seagate 2TB ST2000DL 003-9VT166 SATA HD, Keyboard: G. Skill RipJaws KM780R RGB Mechanical Keyboard, Mouse: Logitech G903 Wireless, Network Adaptor: D-Link DWA-192 AC1900 Wi-Fi USB 3.0