The Viper 3000 motorized Gaming Desk

NumLock21

I was like "oh hey that's probably going to be pretty decent. It's going to be monochrome and have some RGB and then go up and down, and be wide enough for triple monitors too for sure!" then I scrolled down to the picture... Talk about a turd, is this a gag? 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

46 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

I was like "oh hey that's probably going to be pretty decent. It's going to be monochrome and have some RGB and then go up and down, and be wide enough for triple monitors too for sure!" then I scrolled down to the picture... Talk about a turd, is this a gag? 

Have you seen their other game desk with the cup holder on it? Not a joke. Sadly. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Gaming desks to me have always felt cheap and just a way to get parents to spending extra money on shitty things.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

>Speaker stands

Yeah those aren't speaker stands. Weirdly placed cup stands maybe. But not speakers xD

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

On 1/30/2018 at 4:27 PM, Princess Cadence said:

Nothing beats hardwood or granite.

Disagree. If you move a lot IKEA furniture is a god send. Not only is the furniture easy to disassemble, but the composite panels are fairly light too. 

I think I'll stick with my glass desk before I go with that

College student getting his Information Systems Degree, Furry, Gamer, Amateur Poet

Luna

Intel Core i9 7940x, Custom Water Loop, EVGA x299 Micro, 4x8 GB kit of Gskill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3000, Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme 1080ti, 3 Tb's of SSD storage, 5TB HDD, 850 Watt EVGA Supernova g3, all inside a black and purple r1 from Parvum Systems

Laptops:

Anubis: Powerspec 1510 (sager NP8157)

Lucario: Razer Blade Stealth v4 (base model) this is my daily driver