Do you hold your beverage in your right or left hand? (revised)

TVwazhere

Which hand do you handle drinks with?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. If you're right handed, which hand do you hold your drink in?

• Right Hand
    • Left hand
    • I'm left handed
  2. 2. If you're left handed, which hand do you hold your drink in?

• Left Hand
    • Right hand
    • I'm right handed
  3. 3. If you're ambidextrous, which hand do you normally hold your drink in?

• Right hand
    • Left hand
    • I'm not ambidextrous
  4. 4. Where is your drink normally located in relation to you (on a table, a desk, etc)

• Right side
    • Left side
  5. 5. BONUS QUESTION: Linus or Luke

• Linus
    • Luke
    • Legacy Turnip Poll Option (y'all seem to love this)

On 29/01/2018 at 3:28 PM, TVwazhere said:

I've revised the poll options but the original votes remained where they are, so the data might be getting scrambled a bit. Wonder if there's a way to clear poll data? Or would each voter have to come back and revise their votes? @colonel_mortis

I can change the numbers, but I can't (easily) revoke people's votes, so it would definitely confuse the forum software. Your best bet would be to delete all the questions then recreate them, which should remove their associated votes.

HTTP/2 203

54 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

I can change the numbers, but I can't (easily) revoke people's votes, so it would definitely confuse the forum software. Your best bet would be to delete all the questions then recreate them, which should remove their associated votes.

Thats what I did, and the votes stayed with the questions (I Fully deleted them down to 0 questions, not just renamed the existing. )

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

15 hours ago, divito said:

CSGO, left hand models as well. Just something about it.

In game having it set to the left side might be due to thinking most enemies will attack on the right, which depending on the map isn't that far off. After all the gun does give a blind spot :P

1 hour ago, colonel_mortis said:

so it would definitely confuse the forum software.

Sounds like fun, let's go this route.

18 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

In game having it set to the left side might be due to thinking most enemies will attack on the right, which depending on the map isn't that far off. After all the gun does give a blind spot :P

Sounds like fun, let's go this route.

Was more about feeling really. I did it back in CS 1.4 when they added the CVAR for left and right hand view-models. It just felt better, and any time I went back to right-handed, it felt off. There was some aspect of my mouse on the right side, and model on the left that felt more "balanced" I guess. 

5 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Thats what I did, and the votes stayed with the questions (I Fully deleted them down to 0 questions, not just renamed the existing. )

Can you post this in Bugs and Issues so that I remember to have a proper look at it when I have time, then I can report it to the devs?

HTTP/2 203

11 minutes ago, immortal-ben said:

#ReplaceLukeWithJibo!

Spoiler

Image result for no meme

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25