Best Cheapest 3d printer

LIQUIDFOX00200

Please suggest a 3d printer that is priced between $100 to $500. Actually my budget is pretty small I have $100 to spend, so suggest a product that is around $100. I an new to 3d printing. Thanks :)

24 minutes ago, LIQUIDFOX00200 said:

Please suggest a 3d printer that is priced between $100 to $500. Actually my budget is pretty small I have $100 to spend, so suggest a product that is around $100. I an new to 3d printing. Thanks :)

Aren't there librarier or schools that have 3d printers that you can use for the price of the materials used?

Desktop

CPUi5-6600K MotherboardGigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P CPU Cooler: Thermalright True Spirit 120M Black/white RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Gigabyte 1070 HDDs: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 RPM  SSDSamsung EVO 850 500GB PSU: Coolermaster 550W 80+ Gold Case: NZXT S340 (White) with a white led strip ;)

Laptops

Dell 7577

CPUi7 7700HQ RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: GTX1060 Max-q HDD: 1TB 5400 RPM  SSDNVMe 512GB SCREEN: 4k IPS 15.6"

Macbook pro 2018

CPUi7 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Radeon Pro 555X 4GB Storage256GB SCREEN: 15"

31 minutes ago, EG! said:

Aren't there librarier or schools that have 3d printers that you can use for the price of the materials used?

LOL. Not where I live. In my local Tech School it's like $18 to print a coaster. 

But that's a really good point. There must be some place or website that specializes in 3D printing. I would check the schools last because they're known to overcharge for printing. 

Don't touch anything under $300 unless you're happy to tinker and spend more money on parts and upgrades to get it working, the market isn't there yet.

6 hours ago, makersmuse said:

Don't touch anything under $300 unless you're happy to tinker and spend more money on parts and upgrades to get it working, the market isn't there yet.

Why?? The are good printers under $300, like obsidian 3d ($150) I like this one very much.

On 1/30/2018 at 7:06 PM, LIQUIDFOX00200 said:

Why?? The are good printers under $300, like obsidian 3d ($150) I like this one very much.

The obsidian is an as yet undelivered kickstarter... You can't go out and just buy it. M3D is a toy and ultimaker is well, like thousands of dollars yeah xD

On 1/30/2018 at 1:07 AM, LIQUIDFOX00200 said:

And M3D micro, ultimaker (quite expensive)

Ima repeat my suggestion of the cr10, it seems to be a great offering, especially for the price. 

As @makersmuse said, the M3D is not a serious machine. He has reviewed a lot of more budget oriented machines on his channel, I suggest you give him a look. 

While the ultimaker is a very expensive machine, and I haven't been very impressed with mine in the years I've had it. Bowden extruders are harder to work with, and ultimaker hasn't nailed the extruder in my experience. Mine needs a clamp to apply adequate pressure to hold the filament against the hobbed bolt. 

ASU