Is there a way to use Geforce Experience without an account?

Now I've never used Geforce experience before, I've always unchecked it from the driver installation, but now I wanted to use the shadow play feature, but apparently I can't without an account.

Is there a way or an older version that doesn't require to sign in?

No and yes that is frigging frustrating that every time I DDU that I need to recouver the password because nVidia put a thousand rules on the password so I just write whatever shit I think at the time and forget afterwards.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

1 minute ago, Princess Cadence said:

No and yes that is frigging frustrating that every time I DDU that I need to recouver the password because nVidia put a thousand rules on the password so I just write whatever shit I think at the time and forget afterwards.

So I have to create an account or allow them access to a google or facebook account, bummer.

Just now, NvidiaIntelAMDLoveTriangle said:

So I have to create an account or allow them access to a google or facebook account, bummer.

Yes you have to have some sort of account on it unfortunately...

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

wait wait wait... You don't have to create an account if you're going to record using shadow play but if you want to stream, then you'll have to login using your twitch account/youtube account (depends on where you want to stream).

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

1 minute ago, Jasun said:

wait wait wait... You don't have to create an account if you're going to record using shadow play but if you want to stream, then you'll have to login using your twitch account/youtube account (depends on where you want to stream).

Honestly I literally have no idea how GF experience works, I've just opened it from the shortcut it created and I couldn't do anything in it until I signed in, which I didn't. I came here and opened this thread to see if that's really the case.

Now you're saying that... I'm doubting myself...Maybe I logged in and totally forgot. Have you checked if there was a "skip login" or something like that? 

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

Just now, Jasun said:

Now you're saying that... I'm doubting myself...Maybe I logged in and totally forgot. Have you checked if there was a "skip login" or something like that? 

I checked, there was none.

Don’t see the big deal with logging in via another account. I did the same with this site. Why make something when you already have something made. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

think old version you can but not sure if you can even do that now

I remember talk of a version many people were using for that sole purpose

not sure I always uninstall it

Why not login with your Google or Facebook account?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

• 1 year later...

Fortunately there is a way to remove the mandatory log in! The GitHub repository below contains manual method or an automatic method to mod Geforce Experience. So far for myself it works as advertised don't expect account related features to work though.

https://github.com/Moyster/BaiGfe

I have only experienced worse performance when using GF experience. Why would anyone use it unless for streaming tools and the like?

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.