Getting notifications for being quoted by ignored users

I don't know if this was intentional, but when I ignore a user, and they quote me, I get a notification. 
Was this intentional?

Is there a way to prevent getting notified of being quoted by an ignored user? You can prevent mentions, but quotes still notify you. 

I would report the users, but I don't think their pessimistic comments are directly against forum rules, so I just ignore users, but if they quote me, I still get notified. 

That makes sense, and I expect it was just an oversight on the part of the developers. I've passed it on to them, but because oversights don't count as bugs (to the devs) I don't know how soon, if ever, it would be changed.

HTTP/2 203

31 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

That makes sense, and I expect it was just an oversight on the part of the developers. I've passed it on to them, but because oversights don't count as bugs (to the devs) I don't know how soon, if ever, it would be changed.

Thanks! 
I just get the notification, and can choose to see the post after I'm brought to the thread, so I suppose it's not bad, & doesn't need to be fixed as their content is still blocked.