emosun

So my previous avatar was a gif i made in premiere , I wanted to update it to a newer gif I made. To my understanding the requirements are 2mb , gif / jpg / png ect... However , after finishing and compressing the gif into the requirements something is going wrong with the site trying to process the gif

First error "-200" seems to occur if the gif is either compressed into a lossy gif or is above 25fps , I THINK , it's just a guess

Second error "error 500" happens when I successfully pass error 200 and it tells me to crop the gif , which is 1:1 ratio already so i just continue. then error 500 appears.

Is there any information on error 200 and 500 so I can know what to change in the gif setting for it to be processed correctly?

dellsarmyducks.png

dellsarmyducks.png

U made that avatar yourself!!!!!???

Bad apple

Anyway Just refresh the page or save your Gif into desktop.

I did that and it will sometimes fix it.

Why? idk

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

The error you're getting is because the forum resizes the image to better fit the profile picture dimensions, but for extremely large images it times out or runs into resource limits. The issue isn't specifically >25fps, just that it's running out of time or memory processing frames (because each frame has to be individually compressed).

If you make the image 240x240px you may have more success, but if that doesn't work then you will just need to use a less intensive image.

HTTP/2 203

31 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

If you make the image 240x240px you may have more success, but if that doesn't work then you will just need to use a less intensive image.

hmm i suppose , the gif i have is actually 100x100

but...... it's about 4000 frames sooooo lol

2 hours ago, Hiya! said:

Bad apple

wait you can see it?

i can't see it on my end