It suprising easy to buy fentanyl using bitcoin says the US government

Eduard the weeb

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/01/feds-crack-illegal-drug-shipments-from-china-by-googling-fentanyl-for-sale/?amp=1

Original article

A congressional report released Wednesday lays out just how easy it is for Americans to buy the deadly opioid fentanyl from Chinese suppliers online and have it shipped to them via the government’s own postal service. The report also lays out just how difficult the practice will be to stop.

pretty much right now drug dealers are accepting bit coin advertising making a google site, and using the united states postal service

these drug dealers had about 766 million dollars worth of fentanyl and 7 deaths are linked to buying it this way 

The only thing I can say is like how ballsy were these guys using the US's gov owned mail servixe to deliver the drugs, like shouldn't they have drug snufging dogs in the mail 

Fyi I am not advising anyone to do this espically because this is really illegal and you could die on fentanyl like 42 K people died from it in 2016 alone

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Googling something like that should put someone on the watchlist IMO.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Not surprising. Its an unregulated and untraceable currency. Its going to have both legitimate and illegitimate uses.

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Dumb Stuff like rerouting your isp's fiber gets you on that list, or being a pedo

The list is literally laughable.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Maybe but only if you type were to buy _____ because I know I have had to do school projects on drugs

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

A more savvy dealer may know even what the dark web is. Perhaps even buy product online.

Some chemical person has a shop here, making carfentenol. Metro newspaper.

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

LOL Another fake news story.

How is a street level dealer even know what a bitcoin is. Let alone convert it to cash.

Its from ars technica and if there is an actual report by the goverment then it should be pretty easy to find so I have my doubts it is fake

Just now, Eduard the weeb said:

Its from ars technica and if there is an actual report by the govermeny then it should be pretty easy to find so I have my doubts it is fake

Its baited news story, which means its fake!

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

How is a street level dealer even know what a bitcoin is. Let alone convert it to cash.

Let's be real they learn what they need to know. I've heard of a drug dealer importing via air carrier, and using mailing services to forward their drugs as a drop shipping method.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

8 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

The only thing I can say is like how ballsy were these guys using the US's own mail service to deliver the drugs, like shouldn't they have drug Sniffing dogs in the mail 

They only have those roll through every few weeks to months usually, and some neglect it all together anyway. 

The Vinyl Decal guy.

7 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

My friend makes a profit managing Bitcoin for dealers and buyers, so there's that.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

So, Bitcoin is being punished for USPS not being able to screen packages correctly?

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

I hope people like them get put behind bars. With decentralized cryptocurrency like BTC, money laundering is easier than ever before and no wonder countries are putting some restrictions BTC transactions

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

9 minutes ago, ARikozuM said:

So, Bitcoin is being punished for USPS not being able to screen packages correctly?

How are they suppose to screen packages like this? Its not like they can just open shit up. Im sure they X ray it and some mail they irradiate it to kill things like microbes and stuff. Last I knew its not USPS's job to enforce Drug enforcement that falls in to the DEA. So the big question is why isnt the DEA doing its job? Must be busy putting people in Federal Prison over Weed. Because Weeds the bigger issue here. Not the drug that kills a shit load of people. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Fentanyl is very hard to train animals to detect, so it's not as wide spread. Have to keep that in mind; animals don't just become a detection animal with the ability to detect every illegal contraband under the sun.

As for the news, unsurprising.

8 hours ago, Canada EH said:

You're really using that line too often. Don't slander real news just because you don't like what it's saying.

You think street level dealers are the ones importing large amounts of drugs? You can't be that daft...

Also, crypto currency isn't rocket science. It's easy to look up, easy to figure out, and drug dealers, even street level ones, aren't idiots.

7 hours ago, ARikozuM said:

Takes time. Granted they should be on it, but there will always be some product that slips through the cracks.

7 hours ago, Donut417 said:

How are they suppose to screen packages like this? Its not like they can just open shit up. Im sure they X ray it and some mail they irradiate it to kill things like microbes and stuff. Last I knew its not USPS's job to enforce Drug enforcement that falls in to the DEA. So the big question is why isnt the DEA doing its job? Must be busy putting people in Federal Prison over Weed. Because Weeds the bigger issue here. Not the drug that kills a shit load of people. 

Don't turn this thread into a giant "legalize weed" debate 9_9

7 hours ago, GDRRiley said:

when every a package comes into the US they can open it and search it and they should when its ship in the US

While the idea is nice, it's logistically impossible.

You thought your waits for supplier to shelf was long before...having to open every package would cripple the economy.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

7 hours ago, Donut417 said:

How are they suppose to screen packages like this? Its not like they can just open shit up.

when every a package comes into the US they can open it and search it and they should when its ship in the US

6 hours ago, dizmo said:

While the idea is nice, it's logistically impossible.

You thought your waits for products to shelf was long before...having to open every package would cripple the economy.

I was saying both domestic and international they can. I wasn't saying that they should search every one bit of bad writing. 

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

1 hour ago, Eduard the weeb said:

The only thing I can say is like how ballsy were these guys using the US's gov owned mail servixe to deliver the drugs, like shouldn't they have drug snufging dogs in the mail

thats how all the darknet markets work. how do you think anything is being shipped? via a pigeon?

1 hour ago, Canada EH said:

street dealers are not nearly as stupid as you seem to think they are, and if an untraceable way of payment crops up you're stupid if you dont think dealers ears will prick up. Silk road has existed for what, 5 years?

- snip-

1 hour ago, MrDynamicMan said:

street dealers are not nearly as stupid as you seem to think they are, and if an untraceable way of payment crops up you're stupid if you dont think dealers ears will prick up. Silk road has existed for what, 5 years?

Seems likely that someone up the totem pole would likely be aware of Bitcoin and the advantages it offers in not-so-legal business practices, so street dealers would probably be at least somewhat knowledgeable of the idea, I agree. Also, I'm pretty sure the Silk Road (the illegal modern-day version) has been around quite a bit longer than 2013.

People: Looks troublesome...better get on this.

Sessions: Yeah...I will go after the booming weed economy and put broke ghetto kids on jail for stupid weed offenses: MAGA!

-------

Current Rig

-------

7 hours ago, Canada EH said:

Where do you think "street level" dealers get their "product" from? There are huge organizations behind the drug trade, don't underestimate their means.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

6 hours ago, apm said:

thats how all the darknet markets work. how do you think anything is being shipped? via a pigeon?

not shipping it thought the US owned mail service so maybe UPS or FedEx.