7.1 sound for fortnite ?

zindan
  • 4 months later...

Hi, to everyone that so ANNOYINGLY told this person or reptile that there "are no real 7.1 gaming headsets".... You're terrible. Because you obviously don't know what you are talking about, and say such definitive statements with no regard for what is true? But what can you expect from a post about a childrens game.

YES in MOST cases, headphones that advertise 7.1 surround are USUALLY only using a special method of processing the audio to make it SEEM like 7.1 but its generally pretty arse. However, there are headsets out there, such as my BELOVED Strix 7.1 gaming headset from ASUS. These DO have a genuine 7.1 setup within the headset. Each individual driver is positioned so that you can distinguish front, center, rear, and of course the Left and Rights of each. Along with two "subwoofer" drivers. Now I can't say much about the quality of sound coming out of these, however, I CAN speak on a more personal level. These things are outstanding, truly the best audio experience I've ever gotten from a pair of headphones. I play a lot of CSGO, which is a horrible game that no one should play btw, and I've been accused of HACKING on multiple occasions because of the advantage given by these things. They work so very well, check out the asus page for them for a full rundown of the specs/features. However they are a bit pricey, so perhaps not what you're looking for. I bought my first pair a few years back for over 200 USD, and recently, due to grand theft all my $#!7 got stolen, I had to buy another pair for 150 ish USD. And I would gladly buy another pair.

So to every child in this forum that likes to sit behind your screen and pretend you know it all, please stop, get help, and stop trying to help other people, because you clearly don't know how it's done.

Link to product.

Link for anyone that thinks they know everything

And if anyone has any questions about my experience with the headset, feel free to find my inbox.

Some pictures from when I received my headset (second time)

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

• 10 months later...