4k 60 Hz IPS monitor with 2x HDMI 2.0 for PC and PS4 PRO

Mos_Ftw

I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm looking for a decent 4k IPS monitor with 2 HDMI 2.0 ports so I can play 4k 60 FPS on both PC and my PS4 PRO. I know there isn't many titles that would get 60 fps at 4k on PS4 PRO but I don't want the monitor to be restricting that.

I have been looking around and have seen LG 27UD68-P for £397 https://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-27UD68P-Adjustable-DisplayP...

Would anyone recommend the above monitor for my needs? If not, could you recommend any better/cheaper/better value monitor instead?

Also, can I use displayport even if I got an Nvidia card and dont want Freesync? In that case, I guess I only need 1 HDMI 2.0 port for my PS4 PRO.

Many thanks.

3 minutes ago, Mos_Ftw said:

I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm looking for a decent 4k IPS monitor with 2 HDMI 2.0 ports so I can play 4k 60 FPS on both PC and my PS4 PRO. I know there isn't many titles that would get 60 fps at 4k on PS4 PRO but I don't want the monitor to be restricting that.

I have been looking around and have seen LG 27UD68-P for £397 https://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-27UD68P-Adjustable-DisplayP...

Would anyone recommend the above monitor for my needs? If not, could you recommend any better/cheaper/better value monitor instead?

Also, can I use displayport even if I got an Nvidia card and dont want Freesync? In that case, I guess I only need 1 HDMI 2.0 port for my PS4 PRO.

Many thanks.

Yes, you can use DisplayPort on a FreeSync monitor if you have an NVIDIA card, just the FreeSync feature won't be available.